Request 21 Brittany

I was laying in bed waiting for Sam to get home from and O2L meeting. It's sucked because we really haven't got to see each other much because of how busy he's been with the tour. I think I need to break up with him. I don't want to be selfish and take him away from his fans and his friends but I miss him. I think it's just better if he has one less distraction around. "Babe." Sam called. "In here." I called from my room. "Hey beautiful." He said kissing my cheek and laying down next to me. "Sam I need to tell you something. "Whats that Britt?" He asked playing with strands of my blonde hair. "Sam we need to break up." He looked up at me with a shocked look. "What did I do? Babe what ever it is I forgot I'm so sorry and ill make it up to you." I shook my head. "No it's not your fault I just think were growing apart. Im sorry." I said and got up packing my things. "Babe is it because I'm busy? Ill make more time for you." "Sam I'm not taking you from you fans." I said. "Babe what matters to me is that your happy. I love you." He said. Though you'd been dating for six months that was the first time he had said 'I love you' "W-What?" I asked. "Brittany I love you." He said. "Sam I love you too." I said. He walked over to me and attacked my neck with sloppy wet kisses. I moaned. He chuckled and sucked harder on my neck. I pulled at his hair and he lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He gently laid me down on the bed and sucked at my collar bone. He pulled away and pulled my (his) shirt over my head. He bit his lip and looked me up and down. I pulled my (his) boxers off and then he took off the boxers he was wearing. I looked up at his body. His abs, the V-line, he was gorgeous. He reached over to the side table and pulled out lube. He squirted it on his fingers and looked up at me smirking. He leaned down and kissed me again. He rubbed my clit lightly making me buck my hips. He smirked and rubbed harder. "Sam." I moaned. He rubbed faster and I clutched the sheets. "Like that babe." He asked. I nodded. Sam squeezed my clit between my finger. "Sam." I moaned loudly. He stopped and pulled away. I bit my lip as the sexual frustration grew. I flipped Sam onto his back. He seemed surprised but didn't deny my dominance. I kissed down his chest slowly. I kissed his V-line and stroked his erection. He groaned. "Fuck." He moaned. I pumped him slowly massaging the tip. "Faster." He moaned. I pumped faster and sat up. I eased down on his length. "Damn your tight babe." He said. I bounced up and down making him grunt. I rolled my hips in circles. He gripped my hips tightly and flipped us over. He thrusted hard into me making me scream his name. "Louder. Tell my neighbors who's driving you crazy." I couldn't speak it felt so amazing. Sam slammed harder and squeezed my ass. "SAM!" I screamed. That sent him over the edge and he came in me. That was enough for me. My walls tightened around him and kissed him roughly as I came. We rode out our highs and he fell next to me. "Woah. You're just. Woah." He panted. I nodded and laid there catching my breath. "Now why did you wanna break up?" He asked. "I just miss you is all but I don't like saying anything because I don't want to distract you from your fans." I said. He pulled me close. "I know we haven't been spending enough time together that's why the guys and I worked out a way for you to come with us on tour." He smiled. I hugged him tightly. "Really?" I asked. "Yes were traveling the country together." He said kissing my temple. "I love you Sam." I kissed him and laid back down. "I love you too Brittany."