Request 46 Khayli

I stood inside the plane and tended to the people in first class. A bunch of rich assholes if you ask me. "More champagne stewardess." The woman said putting her glass up and not glancing up at me.

I rolled my eyes and took the glass. I went to my cart and poured her some champagne. "Miss." A guy said, tugging on my shirt. I turned and looked at him. He had his neck craned back and was staring at me with his almond coloured eyes. He was very handsome and he was surely my age. "Yes sir?" I asked. "You have marker or something on your skirt." He said.
I blushed and widened my eyes. I quickly gave the snobby woman her champagne and went back to the almond-eyed boy. "Where?" I asked. He looked around and took my hand.
"Here, I can help." He said, and walked me to the latrines. He locked it behind us and showed me the mark. "Oh..." I blushed. Right on my butt. I grabbed tissues and ran them under the faucet. I tried dabbing but it was difficult. "Let me." He said taking the tissue. I leaned against the sink and let him dab the marker off my butt.
"Thank you sir." I said because I didn't know his name. "Taylor. And you?" He asked. "Khayli." I said. "Pretty." He complimented. "Thank you." His hand went to the back of my thigh. I tensed but didn't say anything. He was still getting at the stain. His hand slid up and my panties became wet.
I haven't had sex in do long. It really isn't true when people say the flight attendants sleep with the pilots. I never would want to anyway.
"Taylor." I said quietly. "You work so hard." He said rubbing my heat through my wet panties. "I think you deserve a break." He said pushing the fabric aside. He slid to fingers in and pumped them slow.
I clawed at the sink counter as his slender fingers rubbed me. My whole body clenched. He curled his fingers inside of me, just adding to the pleasure. "More." I whispered.
"Greedy little girl." He said standing. He didn't pull out of me, just thrusted faster. I gasped and arched my back. "After giving everyone what they need I thinks it's time you get what you need." He said pulling his thick cočk from his basketball shorts. He pumped the long length until it was rock hard. I could see the how much need he had too. He pushed my skirt up so it bunched around my hips and pulled my panties to my ankles.
He slid his tip up and down my slit to coat himself with my juices. He suddenly pushed into me making me squeal, but it didn't matter. He cover my mouth with his hand and continue humping me over the counter.
I wasn't ready for his size. He stretch my core to the point I thought I may be split in half. It felt so good to hurt that bad.
He muffled my moans and kissed my neck lightly. His other hand went up my shirt and played with my breasts. He unhooked my bra with one hand and pinched my nipples. I clenched again and my knees began to shake.
He pinned me in place and pushed further into me. "Fuck you're tight." He hissed.
I wanted to say 'You're so big I think I'm being ripped in half in the most pleasurable way.' but it came out muffled. He panted quietly and moved his hand from my breast to my engorged cłit.
I bent over further in pleasure and he thrusted all the way into me. His hips smacked against my ass, making a clapping noise. I know it was brief but it was both the most pleasure thing I had ever felt and the scariest moment in my life. It made realize we might get caught and then we'd get arrested, and for some twisted reason, it turned me on immensely.
He backed out just a little bit so the noise didn't happen again and I could help but be slightly disappointed I wouldn't feel that sensation again. That feeling of disappointment didn't last long because I started to shake and convulse around his large girth with my earth shaking orgasm. Earth shaking? I'm no where near ground.
I couldn't stand anymore so Taylor just roughly fuçked me against the sink, holding me up with one hand that was still rubbing my cłit.
I could've screamed if I wasn't in a small bathroom on an airplane. He finally found his own orgasm and I felt him shoot his hot cream deep into my body. The new feeling made my eyes screw shut and my thighs quiver. He vibrated his fingers against my cłit quickly and I came hard a second time.
My jaw clenched shut and my body convulsed again on his unrelenting coçk. When I was finished he pulled away and stayed behind me, holding me up. My core clenched every few seconds, feeling empty. And his fingers were still against my cłit.
"Taylor." I squeaked. "Yes?" He said pulling tissues from the wall. "Your hand." Was all I managed. He pressed harder and my body jolted. I felt the warm liquid slide down my thigh so Taylor wiped it away with the tissue. He cleaned me up and tossed the napkin away. His pulled my panties back on and smoothed my skirt.
"Fix your hair love." He smiled. I blushed and pulled it into a high ponytail and faced him.
"How long will you be in town?" He asked. "Three days." I said. He smirked. "Give me a call." He smiled and kissed me hard before leaving me in the bathroom. I sighed and saw he had taken the pen from my hair and written his name and number on a napkin along with 'Welcome to the mile high club'. I quickly fixed my bra before stuffing the neatly folded napkin inside and left.

Y'all I'm not taking anymore requests. Please stop asking, I feel really bad when I say no to y'all. I promise that when I start taking request again ill take everyone of yours. #StaySexual my Lovelies 😘