Request 47 Zoe

I made my way to Luke's house. I am so frickan excited to give him his present. He's been talking about it for the longest time.
I skated to his doorstep and knocked. His mom opened the door. "Hi honey." She smiled. "Merry Christmas Mrs. Korns." I smiled. "Come on in. The whole family is here." She said letting me in. "Could you put this under the tree?" I asked her, handing her Luke's present. "Of course hon." She smiled and took it from me.
I stepped in and saw Luke talking to his grandparents. They were so cute. Luke and I decided earlier that we'd both wear ugly Christmas sweaters. I picked his out. It was black and had a big yarn snowman on the front with snowflakes all over.
Mine was black with a sock monkey on it. He picked it because sock monkeys weird me out. I walked over to him and he looked up at me. I had curled my hair and put on a pair of skinny jeans and my black uggs. I thought I looked pretty cute. even with the creepy sock monkey.
"Hey Zoe." He smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his grandparents. "Nana, grandpop, this is Zoe." He smiled. I shook their hands and we talked awhile.
Luke and I sat by the tree with his younger cousins playing Go Fish. Luke, when the kids weren't looking, would sneak kisses to my cheek and neck. He lay his head in my shoulder, letting his hair tickle my neck.
"Merry Christmas Zoe." He said dropping a box in my lap. I smiled and leaned over to his. I handed it to him and set my cards down. "Lets open them together." I smiled.
"1...2...3!" We said and started ripping the delicate wrapping paper. Mine was a charm bracelet. It had a camera and a snowflake and 'LK' on it. His initials. I smiled and looked up at his face. He had a huge grin over the new camera. "Its beautiful." He smiled and kissed me.
We lay on his bed cuddling. I toyed with the charms and Luke played with his camera. "The first picture I take on Gina," He named it. "shall be the most beautiful." He declared.
He turned it towards us. "Smile." He said. I smiled brightly and the camera flashed. He pulled it away and wee looked. We both had goofy grins on. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Best Christmas ever." I declared.