Jai Brooks/dirty

You were sitting in class but couldn't help but feel someone's eyes on you. You brush it off and wait for the bell to ring so you can go home. As soon as the bell rings you're up and quickly making your way out of the room when someone bumps into you and knocks you to the floor. "Im so sorry Meghan are you ok?" A very cute boy from your class named Jai asked you. "Yeah I'm fine." you say looking on the ground and spot a picture. You pick it up and realize its of you.....but with less clothes. He snatches it from your hand. "Sorry...I...uhh..." You blush and stand up looking up at him. "If you wanted to know what I looked like naked you could have asked." His eyes shot wide. "Really?" You nodded. He bit his lip. "Would you like to come over to my place?" he asked. You smiled and followed him out to his car. He opened the door for you and you drove to his apartment. He let you out and you went into his room. As soon as he locked the door his lips attached themselves to yours. His and traveled down your sides as yours went up his shirt. He got the hint and took his shirt off. You bit your lip at his fit body and traced your fingers along his tattoos. He pulled you shirt off and then your skinny jeans. You sat on his bed and he took off his jeans. Once he was in just his boxers and you in your bra and underwear he hovered above you with lust in his dark eyes. He placed kisses down neck and between your breasts. You moaned and he smirked. He slipped his hands under you and unhooked your bra. You slid the straps down your shoulders slowly and then tossed it on his floor. His eyes widened mesmerized. "My eyes are up here Jai." You say tilting his head up so his brown eyes were looking into your blue ones. He smiled and went down between your legs and pulled your panties around your ankles and dropped them on the floor. He kissed your inner thigh and made his way up to you private area and you moaned at each of his delicate kisses. He swirled his tongue around you clit making you moan his name. "Baby say my name again." You couldn't say anything because you were to caught in the pleasure. He stuck his tongue deep in you and squeezed your ass. "JAI!" you moaned loudly. He smirked and stuck two fingers in you. You arched your back and he pushed you back down and thrusted his fingers in you rapidly. "Jai I'm close." You said squeezing your eyes shut. "Cum for me baby." You felt your walls close around Jai's finger and you released on his hand. He licked his fingers and then you clean. He positioned himself at your entrance. "Ready?" You nodded. He slowly thrusted into you and gave you a moment to adjust to his large size. He thrusted faster and faster making you moan each others names. "Faster Jai harder." You moaned. "Beg for it." "Baby please go faster and harder." You moaned. He obeyed and slammed into you until you couldn't feel you legs. "Jai I'm close." "Me too babe." he said lifting your hips and giving you a few finishing thrusts. "JAI!" you moaned as you came undone. He thrusted in you a few more times riding out your highs and then laid down next to you. "Meghan will you be my girlfriend?" He asked panting. You look at the boy you've been crushing on since middle school. "Id be honored." You smiled. He pulled you to his chest and and kissed your forehead and you fell into a peaceful sleep.