Request 32 Jariana

"J!" Luke yelled from his room. "Yes!" Me and Jai said at the same time. "No the pretty one." Luke said. "That's you." I said pushing Jai of the couch without taking my eyes from the program. "Yes boo!" Jai yelled. "My girlfriend." Luke chuckled. I got up and walked towards his room. "Yes baby." I smiled as I walked in on a half dressed Luke. "I want you." He bit his sexy bottom lip. "Lemme bite that lip." I smirked and walked closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. His lip ring felt cold against my lip. I smiled and took the SnapBack from his head before placing it on me. "You look so sexy in my clothes." He smirked. "You look sexy without clothes." I smiled. He chuckled. "Well only to please you then." He smirked and backed away. I sat on the bed and watched as he stripped out of his pants. He kicked them off and smiled. "Satisfied?" He asked. "No." I shrugged. He frowned. "What's the matter?" He asked. "I said naked. Fully naked." I said making a smile grow on my face. He bowed his head and chuckled. "As you wish." He smiled. He pulled his boxers down slowly letting his lengthy boner loose from his previously too tight Calvin Klein's. I bit my lip and pulled my shirt off. He watched me from across the room stroking his erection. I wiggled out of my shorts and tossed them aside. Luke only stood there and jerked himself off. I grew slightly jealous that he got to touch himself and that he wasn't touching me. I huffed and stood at the end of the bed. He eyed me up and down as I put my hands behind my back. I unhooked my hot pink pushup bra and let it slide off my shoulders and down my arms. He tensed up but he didn't look away. "If you don't do something I will." I warned. "Mmm and what will you do?" He asked. I walked up to his and took his hand away. "Stay there." I told him. I walked to his nightstand and pulled out the handcuffs. His eyes widened slightly because we only used the cuffs on me. "Sit." I commanded him pointing at the chair by his desk. He sat down and I pulled the chair in front of the bed. "Hands behind your back." I smiled. He did. I took his hands and handcuffed him to the chair. He tested how far he could he could move, which wasn't much. "Now that you've tease me thoroughly I think it only fair if I do the same." He squirmed a bit and bit his lip. I got down on my knees and kissed his length from base to tip slowly. He moaned and I slid my tongue down and then back up to the tip. I kissed it and slowly brought my lips around his length before going down on his length. "Fuck." He groaned and I heard him struggle with cuffs. I smiled and bobbed my head faster. He grunted as I swirled my tongue around his length driving him crazy. I felt him twitch so I pulled away. He whined as the cold air hit his wet throbbing coçk. "Baby do you not like it when I tease you?" I asked. "No. Baby can I please get in you now? I want you to ride me." He pleaded. "I think I can make that happen." I smiled and held his shoulders. I placed myself above him and kissed him. He bit my lip and pulled away slowly. "Baby ride me." He said. I smiled and thrusted downward quickly. He closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Uhnnnn babe." He grunted. I bounced up and down while snogging him. He bucked his hips up into me so we were thrusting together. I curled my fingers in his hair and tugged at it. I circled my hips around him doing everything I could to bring us to our highs. He moaned loudly and I felt him twitch in me. "Fück Jariana!" He screamed tipping me over the edge. I came around him screaming his name. "Fućk Luke uhhhhh!" I scream. His warmth shot into me and I bounced a few times to ride out our highs. I got up and panted heavily. He tilted his head to face the ceiling and closed his eyes. I went behind him and unlocked the cuffs. He dropped his hands to his sides. "That was amazing baby." He smiled and stood up. I watched as he got dressed before I did too. "You two have fun?" Jai laughed through the door. I blushed. "Stop listening to us Jai you're creeping me out." Luke said. Jai made loud moaning noises through the door. I laughed and kissed Luke. "Your brothers a creep." I giggled. "I know." He chuckled.