Request 6 Adria

Cameron:Hey girl wats up
Adria: Bout to make sundaes and watch a movie come on over :D
Cameron:You had me at sundae :) see you soon ;)
I set my phone down and got the stuff out for ice cream sundaes. I heard a knock at the door then it opened. "Cam?" I yelled. It was silent. "Cam come on." I said rolling my eyes and walking to the door. Cameron wasn't there though. "Cam seriously." I said walking back around the dining room to the kitchen. As soon as I turned the corner Cam jumped out at me and sprayed me with whip cream. "CAM!" I yelled and ran to the counter to get chocolate syrup. I squirted it all over his hair and face. He grabbed my face and kissed my cheeks covering them in chocolate. I reached behind me and grabbed a handful of sprinkles and smacked them into his face and down his neck. He backed away and shook his hair. While he did that I scooped out a bunch of ice cream and put it in his shirt. "Fuck. Cold. Fuck. Cold." He said pulling his shirt off showing of his abs. I bit my lip and looked back to his face. He was smirking at me. "Like what you see Adria?" He chuckled. I grabbed the whip cream and sprayed his abs and chest. "Yea I do." I winked and licked a line of whip cream off his chest. He pulled off my shirt and spread the chocolate and sprinkles across my stomach. I laid down and he licked it off making me giggled. He moved up to my face and kissed the chocolate from my cheeks. He had some chocolate on his lips so I pulled him close to my lips and kissed him. I felt fire works. He pulled away but only to take his jeans off. I pulled off my shorts and my bra. "Damn." Cameron whispered. I giggled. His hand s traveled up and down my sides.He picked me up by my sides and set me down on the counter. He kissed down my neck while taking off my panties. He kicked off his boxers and placed himself at my entrance. "You're sure about this?" he asked holding my hips. "I've been sure since we were 14." I smiled. He eased his way into making me cry out in pain. "Adria are you ok? Ill stop if you want." I shook my head. "No. I wanna keep going." Once he was all the way in he thrusted harder and faster. It hurt for a few minutes and then the pain settled. "Oh my god Cameron. Faster." I moaned. He sped up making me throw my head back in pleasure. "Adria say my name again." he said between thrusts. "Cameron. Cameron. Oh Caaaaaam." I moaned wrapping my legs around him tightly. He pressed his thumb to my clit an started rubbing small circles quickly sending me over the edge. I came making Cameron pound into me harder. I couldn't control myself anymore. I was to overwhelmed with the pleasure coursing through my body. I pulled at his hair and he finally came but continued. He started to slow down losing the rhythm of his thrusts. He gave me a few more finishing thrusts before making both of us cum again. He pulled out and leaned on the counter with his arms on either side of me with his head in my lap. "That was amazing." He said looking up at me. I ran my fingers through his chocolate covered hair and smiled. "It really was." He carried me to the bathroom and I started the shower for round 2.