Hurricane

|| not edited

Hey, guys! This is my shameless self promo where I talk about my Dean fic! I just kind of want to put out a little background and attempt to spark any interest in those of you who haven't already checked it out. And I don't mean to harass, if I am, I'm just really excited!

Okay, so the summary goes as follows...

❝I'm a wanderess. I'm a one-night stand. Don't belong to no city, don't belong to no man. I'm the violence in the pouring rain. I'm a hurricane.❞

In which Chyler Savoie and Dean Winchester have known each other since the beginning of time and are exactly the same... but oh-so different.

In which Dean wants a home.

In which Chyler wants safety.

In which they find both in each other.

Okay, so it may be a little on the cheesy side, but whatever. Yes, it is based off of a Halsey song, because I idolize Halsey... but that's not really the point.

So Chyler Savoie isn't an orthodox hunter; she hunts only within the boundaries of New Orleans. How, I'll explain later. How I love the element of surprise ;D. This way, they were able to have a somewhat normal life. Chyler met Dean on a hunt years ago and developed a really close relationship, but Dean slowly stopped returning to the city. One night, Dean shows up on Chyler's doorstep, and what's she going to do, say no?

So as the story progresses, many things happen... that I can't get into at the moment, because spoilers... but I promise it'll be interesting!

Sorry if I talked your ear off! Happy reading, and Happy 2017!