Answering Tags

|| not edited

If you're one of my Grey's fans, you know that I answered a tag challenge earlier today. But 100 questions is a lot, so I put the first 50 in my Grey's book and the second half here. If you enjoyed it, please check out the first half!

51.// Think of a person. What song do you associate with them?

For some reason, every time I hear "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani, I always think of my friend Liam ("Snotty", if you read the first part to this tag). I don't even know why, because the lyrics don't apply to him at all.

52.// What are your favorite memes of the year so far?

Cat in the Hat meme all the way.

53.// Have you ever watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show? Heathers? Beetlejuice? Pulp Fiction? What do you think of them?

I've only seen Beetlejuice, but I love it! It's a classic, and it's hilarious. Gotta love Winona Ryder and Alec Baldwin, amirite?

54.// Who's the last person you saw with a true look of sadness on their face?

Okay, so this sounds lame, but it was Dean Winchester.

55.// What's the most dramatic thing you've ever done to prove a point?

Gone out in Nike shorts when it was a winter night.

56.// What are some things you find endearing in people?

A good taste in aesthetics. 

57.// Go listen to "Bohemian Rhapsody". How did it make you feel? Did you dramatically reenact the lyrics?

It made me feel theatric, because I sure as hell reenacted the lyrics.

58.// Who's the wine mom and who's the vodka aunt in your group of friends? Why?

I guess my friend, Gracie (the desk friend) and I are the vodka aunts because we're wild. The wine mom is probably my friend Caroline, because she's insanely classy and mature (yet at the same time not at all?) Anyway, out of our friends, she fits the mold the best.

59.// What's your favorite myth?

The myth that Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy are happy shows.

60.// Do you like poetry? What are some of your faves?

Yes! I love "Ode on a Grecian Urn" by John Keats! I got so excited when it was in Love Letters. Tumblr has the prettiest poems as well.

61.// What's the stupidest gift you've ever given? The stupidest one you've ever received?

I legit gave Bookgeek1015 a pineapple, and I got a digital burrito pouch for Christmas this year. It's as weird as it sounds.

62.// Do you drink juice in the morning? Which kind?

I rarely drink or eat anything in the morning, but occasionally we'll have orange juice in the house.

63.// Are you fussy about your books and music? Do you keep them meticulously organized or kinda leave them be?

I alphabetize my shit like you wouldn't believe. Books are by author and music is by artist.