Chapter 3

Chapter 3, if you are still reading I congratulate you because this fanfic is so bad…

Please be nice in the comments because it’s my first fanfic.

I do not own any of the Marvel characters only my OCs Tora and Loti.

I looked at her strangely and she said that she liked coffee now, although I didn’t need to read her mind to know she was doing it to copy Thor, who always seemed smiley. She placed the coffee cup down and, later, managed to knock it off the table. A split second before it smashed I, telekinetically, lifted the coffee cup, still intact, back onto the table. Thor and Tora seemed very impressed, and clapped their hands in unison, I shrugged, it was no big deal.

‘ Good tactics,’ Thor said, gleefully. ‘ You use magic well, indeed.’

‘It’s not magic, my abilities come naturally to me.’ I corrected.

Loki lifted his head and I looked at him to my right.

‘I see’. He said, now that he understood, he glanced back at the book.

‘Yep’. I said, because I had no idea what I should say, then looked back at Thor and Tora, who were discussing things, such as poptarts and battles and stuff I wasn’t interested in, but talking to Loki was more uncomfortable. Although he was someone I had a lot in common in, he was the person who killed 80 people in 2 days, and Tony who was sat next to Tora, I’m sure he didn’t approve of it.

‘Then yielding all the strength I could…’ Thor was talking about one of his mighty battles, I wasn’t interested but listened anyway and me and Loki both sipped strawberry milkshakes, my favourite. I don’t think Loki knew what any of the drinks on the menu were, apart from coffee which we both hated, so he copied me. I’d know, for sure, whether Loki copied me or not if my dad let me read people’s minds. Tora didn't have any rules, but I did.

It was only one month after the Avengers’ Initiative which I knew all about after spying on Tony, at work. One of my abilities, enabled me to merge with the shadows and darkness, as if I were invisible, and Tora was with Pepper all day, that day so they never realised I was gone.

~BACK AT STARK TOWER~

We had left the ski run, at the resort, two hours ago and me and Tora were arguing, again.

‘Loti, don’t lie to me, you have stolen my Stark phone.'

‘No, I haven’t’.

‘Yes, you have, now give it back or else,’

‘Or else, what’ I butted in.

‘ermmm............,’ It was hard for me to realise she was seventeen, sometimes.

‘Exactly.’ I said, taking the phone out of my pocket. The Avengers, except Thor (and Loki) were all out at an interview, and, apparently, I had to behave and was given strict instructions to do so. Seriously, I’m fourteen, I can look after myself! So Thor stayed behind supervising me and Loki, who was given a much worse punishment than me if he stepped out of line. He had been annoying Thor though, but not for at least a day, so I assumed he was building up to something big.

I disappeared into thin air in front of her as she grabbed for her phone – she was so childish.