Chapter 6

Chapter 6 and Loti’s found the tesseract-but wasn’t it supposed to be in Asgard? Why did Tony still have it?

I do not own any Marvel character’s only my OCs Loti and Tora.

Please be nice in the comments because it’s my first fanfic.

TROLL IS DEFEATED

CONTINUE QUEST

‘I told you didn’t i?’ Tora said, proudly.

‘Yes’ I sighed. The Avengers had come back now and Pepper was preparing dinner and everyone else was either talking or watching me and Tora. I decided to go talk to Steve before dinner who was helping Tony downstairs with the Ironman suits.

‘ You coming Tora?’ Gesturing that I was going downstairs.

‘No thanks’

‘okay’

~IN TONY’S WORK AREA~

‘Hey, Loti’

‘Hi Steve, what is my dad doing?’

‘Well, he is completing – umm what’s it called again Stark?’.

‘Mark XI- Stealth Armour’

‘Yeah, that’. Steve said.

‘Oh.’ At first I wasn't sure what my Dad was doing because he had his back turned, it was obviously something important. He turned around to show me, he could tell I was curious; I always was.

It looked really cool, it was a silver suit with blue, which was the Arc Reactor’s glow, which meant the suit was turned on, it currently wasn’t because Tony was tweaking at the left arm, which looked badly damaged.

‘What happened?’. I asked.

‘Why are you so nosey?’ He said sarcastically. ‘Anyways, I was testing out this part of the arm to see if it was fully operational, and it sort of….’ He trailed off, so I turned my attention to something else. The room was surrounded by heavy equipment and lots of things that I probably shouldn't touch. I also noticed all of the suits and lots of things I probably shouldn't know about, although Steve was marvelled at the equipment too, so I didn't feel so bad.

There was a blue glowing cube placed carefully into a silver suitcase which was open, the cube had waves of sky blue energy flowing inside it, like the waves of the sea, it was truly mesmerising. As I searched through it's swirling waves it became almost hypnotising. I was mad with curiousity.

‘What’s this.’

‘Don’t touch it and keep it away from reindeer games’.

‘What, you mean Loki’.

‘Yes, Loti’.

‘Why?’

‘Just promise me.’ He turned to face the iron suit again, leaving me to marvel at the place again without hesitation this time. After a while of watching Tony and helping out a bit if he needed it, I felt a little bored. My mind began to wander as I came across the object I had seen before and had the urge to ask what it was, I was sure I had seen it before, perhaps in a dream I asked myself.

‘Is this the Tesseract?’ Oops, I wasn’t supposed to know, it all made sense now! I only found out because I was spying on him at work. Steve stared at me in disbelief with his jaw dropped.

‘How do you kno-.’ Steve began.

‘Well it’s been nice chatting, bye.’ Before Tony could even form the words and open his mouth, I disappeared, teleporting to my bedroom, leaving behind a gobsmacked Tony and a suspicious Steve.