Chapter 13

Bit of a short chapter but oh well…

I do not own Marvel only my OC’s Tora and Loti.

Please enjoy! Vote and comment!

‘Tora, you look amazing.’ I said eyes wide with astonishment. She was wearing a red dress with two silver cuffs on each wrist.

‘Oh my gosh.’ She replied, as she saw my dress. ‘Not as amazing as you.’

I looked down to see the dark green dress I was wearing. It was so me! I thought. There was also a gold snake bracelet on my wrist and a gold necklace which looked like a crescent moon but turned on its side and hung across my collar bone.

Frigga then handed Tora what looked to be a dark blue blanket. Asgardian fashions are so weird I thought. Tora slung it over her shoulders and told me to do the same when Frigga handed me a black one and I looked at it, cluelessly. I nodded my head and slipped it on.

The Queen looked at us to see if the dresses were the right length and size and the dress maker had done a good job. Not to mention the dress colour and jewellery. Our dresses were quite plain compared to the Queen’s sky blue one, which had been embroided delicately and looked ever so pretty. I did feel honoured just wearing my plain one.

‘Is this attire to a standard of satisfaction that you do not feel the need to complain?’ Frigga asked looking hopeful.

Me and Tora exchanged looks that said well, of course these dresses are perfect!

‘Yes, they’re perfect!’ Tora said trying to keep calm. Compared to the Queen’s Asgardian pronunciation and accent Tora sounded very American, although I hadn’t noticed it before.

‘What about you, Loti?’ She asked, looking my way.

I realised I was still admiring myself in the large full length mirror. I’d never thought in a million years that I could look so beautiful.

‘I wouldn’t of asked for anything different.’ I said proudly, still gazing at my reflection.

‘I am glad that you like it, would you like to accompany me to see Thor, I believe he is with Lady Jane.’ Frigga asked, taking our clothes and mine and Tora’s rucksacks to a small golden wardrobe and placing them on the top shelf before closing the wardrobe doors.

‘Yes of course, me and my sister would love to.’ Tora replied, answering for me.

I didn’t care too much about what Thor was doing right now; I wanted to see if Loki was okay, Tora was the one who wanted to see him in the first place, after all. I told myself that it didn’t matter anymore it wasn’t like anyone was bothered about what I thought.

Before we went Frigga gave us both small daggers but only Tora got a sword. I assumed it was because she was the older one or that she didn’t have any powers. The sword looked as if it had been a prop for Lord of the Rings, but it’s markings stood out as Asgardian. Tora fastened the sword to a special brown leather belt she was given.

‘Heimdall is told to keep lookout for enemies of Asgard seeing as the aether has been released.’ Frigga said, she didn’t seem too happy about it. ‘Use these to protect yourselves.’

We nodded in agreement.

All three of us were making our way out of the door when I remembered to ask Queen Frigga where to find the books, (surely Asgard must have books) seeing as I had finished the one I had brought with me to Asgard. I was dying to see what Asgardians read.

‘Follow me.’ She said and told Tora that she would catch up with her later.