Chapter Seven

°• Greg •°

"Damn. Paula and Shawn living large." I said as I looked out Jeana's window.

I pulled to the side of the road.

"Looks like she's home." Jeana responded.

I checked the time on the radio; 7:30.

"Ion know about going in now. Its kind of late to be visting." Jeana added.

"So whats the move?" I asked looking in her direction.

"Ion know."

"How bout we go first thing in the morning. I could use some shut eye anyway."

"I didn't bring any clothes for another day though."

"Me either. Looks like its about to be your first time shopping in Miami. If you're like most women, you'll find it hard to stop." I said as I pulled away from the curb.

I typed in the location of the shopping center and we headed in that direction. To my suprise, Paula didnt stay to far from it.

We pulled up to the valet parking and got out for the guy to do what he does best.

"So Jeana, what do you want to check out first and don't worry about nothing.. its on me." I said as we walked in.

"Greg, I can't let you do that."

"Jeana. I got it. forreal." I said. I wanted to show Jeana a good time since it was her first trip down here. Even though we came to help Paula.

Jeana smiled at my generosity.

She went into Victoria's secret while I stayed behind to make a call.

I dialed my buddy Jackson from work to call in a favor. His wife and he had a condo for rent that they've been trying to rent out and I would rather give my hard-earned money to someone who I knew could use it than spend it somewhere else. His wife and he were glad to let us use it for one night and I promised to take good care of it.

After I hung up the phone, I went inside the store to find Jeana. I didnt know why women loved this store so much man. I mean whats the real hype about this bitch victoria. Everything was overpriced and only for the slim. Shit you spending over a band in this bitch for about two or three things or lingere. Aint gone lie tho, shortys be looking mad scruptious in this shit.

I spotted Jeana over by the underwear and walked over to where she was.

I turned my back to her as I spoke.

"You know, I would follow you around and watch you pick out some draws but that aint nun of my business.."

She laughed.

"Im sure you done came in here and picked out some underwear for your ladies too."

"True but thats different." I said as she picked a select few and we walked away to the bra section.

"Its not that akward Greg. Its life, you might have a daughter one day."

"And it'll still be awkward. Plus my daughter aint steppin' foot up in this store. And if I find out she did, Im finding it and burning the shit!"

She laughed.

"How sweet! Its not everyday you see a man in here shopping with his woman." We heard an older lady say beside us.

"Ooh.. we're not together. Just friends." Jeana responded laughing.

"Im sorry. I just thought.. nevermind." The woman said before walking off.