Chapter Twenty Nine

°• Greg •°

I was still sitting in that chair as I watched Jeana take in all the love she was getting from the audience. She put on a damn good show too.. its gone break her lil heart when I tell her that her playlist was prearranged.

I wiped my face as I got up and congratulated her on the win.

"So Jeana.. since you are the obvious winner.. what do you have planned for Greg?" The DJ asked.

She thought for a moment.

"I don't know yet.. but believe me, he'll find out later on." She said as she stared in my direction.

Jeana and I ended up staying a little while longer but leaving before the closing time.

We drove back to her house, pulled on the side of the road and ended up sitting in the car.

"I can't believe I showed out like that." She stated out of excitment and suprise.

"Me either. You become a whole other person when you step outta that quiet shell of yours." I responded.

She smiled.

"I haven't had that much fun in forever."

"Me either. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell you knew majority of those songs. I mean, bruh was throwing it all the way back."

"Im an old soul I guess." She said as she sat back in the seat.

"Its been awhile since I been able to cut loose like that. Im always into my work and figuring out the next thing thats gonna air on tv the next morning." I said.

"Youre a workaholic huh?"

"I guess you can say that. Seems like when I get with somebody like you.. I all of a sudden forget about it." I said as I looked over at her.

"Somebody like me huh?"

"Nah.. just you." I reassured her.

She smiled.

"So Im trynna figure out what you got planned for a nigga. If I gotta call outta work tomorrow because of it.. I think I should know now." I asked with my phone in hand.

"Honestly, I don't have nothing planned Greg. Im not one of those women who likes their man to surrender to them."

"Surrender huh? So your not the dominate one in a relationship?"

"I mean, I've only been in two. So I guess you can say I don't know what I prefer cause I haven't experienced it yet."

I didn't respond.

"I know.. I sound like a teenager with my two relationships." She continued.

"Naw aint say that. Having a low body count aint a bad thang. I just.. I can't wait to help you experience these new things.." I said being smooth.

She gave me a side a eye.

"Who said you would be the lucky one?"

"Baby I already am. Just because Im sitting here in your presence."

She stared at me without an expression.

"All you gotta do is tell me what it is you want.. and I already know its me."

I saw the slight raise in her eyebrow that assured me that I was right.

The low sound of the radio playing escaped the speakers in the car as I reached over and started singing as I brushed the smallest piece of hair off her forehead.