Chapter Four

"You look a lot better than yesterday" Jimin said with a smile as I sat next to him waiting for some food.

"Well after my first official day of work I'll look as rough as I did yesterday" I retaliated and plastered a fake smile across my face.

"Alexa is finally an adult" Jin cooed across the table.

I looked over to Taehyung who was up at the counter getting our food for us. He only had to get 4 meals for us as Yoongi was under strict instructions to stay in his room and sleep all day by Jin.

"How is Yoongi?" I asked,  of course I was concerned for him. He was my best friend and yesterday was not a good day for anyone especially him.

"He's still asleep I think,  I checked on him in the morning." Jin replied.

"What happened after they left the canteen?" I asked, I had left straight after they had checked everyone in the canteen to my room. I didn't want to risk anything going wrong in front of Quarter Moon and honestly I didn't want to be in the same room as Namjoon any more.

"They checked everyone else,  even the youngest of them. I don't see the point,  the lost Princess is the same age as you so what was the point in looking for her with the children or the males here" Jin said looking confused as he spoke.

"They were probably checking everyone in case she was disguising" Jimin responded,  looking fairly proud of himself.

"Why would they bother looking at the youngest ones here though?" Jin asked,  still looking confused,  clearly trying to figure his questions out for himself.

"You never know,  she might have had a child for herself and anyway,  this world is filled with so many weird things that she might have a spell on her" Taehyung said from behind Jin,  startling him,  causing him to place his hand over his chest.

"Would you stop doing that,  you're going to cause an early death for me" Jin said, slightly irritated,  but laughing at the same time.

"Well you are starting to get old now" Jimin teased,  meaning Jin leant over the table to hit his arm.

"I'm only 30 years older than you" He defended.

"Well you're 60 years older than me" I laughed as I remembered the age gap.

"That's not that big of an age gap though I mean have you seen how old some people are here" Jin continued to defend himself.

"How old do you think his son was?" Taehyung asked as he handed out everyone's food to them.

"Who's son?" I asked, not paying too much attention considering I hadn't really eaten since yesterday. I was too concentrated over how different Namjoon was yesterday compared to being in the woods.

"Lee's" Taehyung said,  snapping me to his attention.

"I don't think he's as old as Jin or Yoongi,  but definitely older than us" Jimin said whilst his mouth was full of meat.

"That's a really flattering look" I said to Jimin and rolled my eyes.

"I didn't like him at all,  did you see how he was talking to Alexa?" Jin said and became quite tense,  so did Tae at the reminder of our interactions yesterday.

"I should have said something" Taehyung said and started becoming angry.

"No you shouldn't have. That would have only caused more problems between our groups,  and anyway we needed to be as calm for Yoongi as possible. It was my fault he was talking to me like that,  I shouldn't have talked back to him like I did" I said and lowered my head,  I'm not really annoyed by how I acted. It just showed me what his real colours were.