Chapter Twenty Nine

His eyes pierced into mine, as the life began to drain from them.

He looked down to the blade that was stuck into him and took a hold of it. Pulling it out of him, only to let the blood almost explode out of him.

My breathing began to increase. The adrenaline bursting through my veins.

I watched Lee give me one last glance before, along with a smirk before running for the van in the distance.

"Jace! Bring him back to me alive. Everyone else, kill the rest" I shouted, sound still muffled in my ears, not making sense.

Everyone burst into action. But I only had one priority, and I had to get to it.

"Namjoon" I shouted, moving my way to his fallen body, the blood spilling onto the white snow. He was gripping onto his stomach tight, but that wouldn't stop the blood from gushing out of him.

As I dropped to the floor, I saw the purple glow form around us, protecting us from anyone else trying to get to either of us. Namjoon looked up at me, his eyes were still wide open. I placed my hand on top of his and pushed down on the wound. Although, he winced in pain from it, I knew it was best.

"Alexa, it's okay, it's going to be okay" Namjoon groaned as I moved him onto my lap, still holding onto his stomach. He moved his free hand up to my cheek and wiped away the tears with his thumb, whilst still holding onto my cheek warmly.

Although he said it was going to be okay, I knew it wasn't. I had been in this situation before. I had seen this all before in a different situation, and it didn't end well.

"It's not okay, it's not. This is my fault. I'm the reason that this happened to you, all of this" I cried as I continued to hold onto to him.

"Let me try to heal it" I said, trying to move his hand off of the wound. He hesitantly moved it away, I could feel his hand shaking as he moved. The blood continued to gush out of him, more than ever as he laid in the snow.

I placed my hand directly over the wound, my hand was wet with the blood. I tried to feel the same feeling I felt from fixing Jin's broken leg, the feeling of my energy going into something else. The complete opposite of what I feel when I take a life.

I kept pushing down onto the wound, not too hard incase I hurt Namjoon, but I just wanted for something to happen, something to occur that would help him. But nothing would.

"I can't, Namjoon. I can't heal you! I don't know why!" I panicked, I could feel the tears streaming down my face, pouring even. 

He smiled to me, smiled through the pain he was experiencing. His hand was still on my cheek caressing it, as I sobbed loudly to him. 

"Stop crying Alexa, it's okay, you tried. You tried and you're here with me now" Namjoon said, in an attempt to calm me down. He started to sound short for breath; becoming more consumed in pain. 

The man that I loved, who I loved more than anything in the world, was slipping away from me. Slowly, but surely, he was going and I couldn't stop it. The pain from my heart was unbearable, it felt like a thousand knives, piercing into china all at once, causing it to burst into millions of pieces, causing it to scatter and cut into everywhere else inside.

"Alexa, look around you, look at the power you have and how there are people fighting for you. People need you, and you've been there for them" he said, making me look up from him.

My vision was blurred from the purple glow that shone around us, but I saw bodies of the Quarter Moon vampires, left of the floor. Their throats had been ripped out, or slashed. The white snow was no longer white, more like a sea of red. I couldn't see the werewolves, only Jin, Yoongi, J-hope and Jungkook. They were fighting for those they loved, fighting to avenge those they lost, and they weren't going down.