Chapter Twenty Five

Namjoon's POV

I awoke, startled from the dream that I had just been torn away from. I wish I could wake up, to see that everything was back to normal... But it wasn't. I was still tied up to the bar above my head. The only way I slept, was because I had been beaten to the point of unconsciousness.

I thought back to the words Alexa said before we were torn apart from eachother: 'I'm going to get you out of there' 'Just remember, I love you Namjoon'. Something about her words seemed weary, like she was scared. Although her words were reassuring, I know there was something behind them.

Although, for all I knew, what just happened, was all a formation of my imagination. But it seemed so real, felt so real. I hoped that it had something to do with sealing the bond, or the fact that she was a descendant of the moon, but I don't know.

"You finally woke up, I didn't think you were going to" I heard Taehyung say from beside me. I slowly moved my head to his direction, not wanting to move too fast incase I caused more pain for myself.

He was looking over my face, his facial expression showing concern, along with some sort of relief. He didn't look any different from the last time I saw him, maybe a little more tired. But that was understandable, how could anyone sleep when we were tied up like this?

I think I had taken the beatings for both of us.

"You look rough" He commented as he continued to look over my face. I let out a small laugh of amusement.

"I feel it" I replied to him. All I wanted to do was to stretch my arms, even if it was for a second.

"He really doesn't like you, does he?" he asked, referring back to Ed.

"I'd say strongly hating me would be an accurate evaluation of his feelings for me" I recalled. It was fine though, the feeling was mutual.

Taehyung laughed slightly as I mentioned his feelings towards me. I would be lying if I said that looking at Taehyung didn't hurt me slightly. He reminded me so much of Alexa, personality wise and the way they act. Although it hurt me, it made me realise how much I had to make sure he survived here and got out, even if it meant my life had to end, in turn for his to continue.

"As soon as we get out of here, we'll get you fixed up. Alexa can probably do something for you" Taehyung commented and gave me a reassuring smile.

Mentioning Alexa only made me think about her words from the dream again. She knew something, I don't know what. But whatever it was it wouldn't be good, and that scared me.

As I was about to speak, the sound of the door opening interrupted me. Instead of looking over to who it was, I looked down at the floor. I didn't have the energy to become angry at whoever it was.

"You really don't look like the pretty boy today, do you?" Luther teased as he squatted beneath me to look up at my face. He winced slightly as he looked at my face.

"If you are here to do more damage, get it over and done with" I spoke and looked up to him, he squinted his eyes at me, not knowing whether to challenge me or not.

"You know, as much as I'd love to do that. That is not what I am here for" he said as he suddenly cut the rope from above my head.

My arms dropped with the rest of me, flooring down onto the cold concrete floor. I'd never been so happy to fall down onto the floor before. My arms were finally below my head, without the irritation from the rope. I straight away began to stretch my arms, waiting for Taehyung rope to be cut. But it wasn't.

I felt myself being lifted into a standing position. All I wanted to do was to crouch down, my legs had been in a standing position for what felt like days. Was it even days?