Chapter Twenty

"What is going on?" I asked,  and everyone turned around to look at me.

Jin squatted down so that I could jump off of his back easily. Although I had regained energy,  I still felt slightly heavy and tired. I held onto Jin's arm for support and moved forward to the desk. Namjoon watched me and instantly moved away from the chair, for me to sit down.

"Why are you in your pyjamas being carried around by Jin?" my mother asked,  looking very confused. Everyone else stared at me confused too.

"That doesn't matter,  what does matter is that you are all sneaking around whilst I've been sleeping. But not today,  so I suggest you tell me what the hell is going on" I replied, becoming irritated by the fact I had no idea of this while everyone else did. Even Jimin was here.

"We aren't doing anything bad" Taehyung said innocently, as I moved to the chair and sat down,  looking at all the maps laid out across the table.

"I didn't say you were,  I was asking what you were doing" I said and rolled my eyes. Leaning back in my chair to watch them.

"You need to get you to the castle as soon as possible" George said and everyone looked at me. They all looked serious and concerned.

"Why? I'm fine here" I defended myself. This seemed all so sudden, and there was no reason.

"It's not safe for you here,  you're too close to Quarter Moon. The castle is further away" Taehyung said and smiled slightly. I didn't know how far away the Castle was,  I'd never been there. Well,  not since I was born anyway.

"Didn't you think asking me about this would be a good idea?" I asked, I was annoyed by the planning of something that clearly involved me,  without my consent.

"You need to go" I heard a woman say,  I recognised the voice,  but I couldn't put a name of face to it. Myself and everyone else in the room looked in the direction of the voice,  but saw no one. We continued to look confusingly,  until the woman moved out of the shadows,  revealing herself.

"Elizabeth?"
"Mum" My mother and Namjoon spoke at the same time as they looked over to the woman standing in front of them. Her and my mum exchanged stares before rushing up to eachother and embracing.

I looked at Namjoon,  who was looking at me,  equally confused at our mother's interactions. Taehyung looked over to us,  even more confused. I shrugged at him,  signalling to him I had no idea what was happening in front of us.

"You two know eachother?" Namjoon asked,  standing next to my chair. The two broke away from the embrace and turned back round towards us.

"We grew up together" my mother responded brightly,  but then her smile disappeared slightly.

"Wait you're Namjoons mother? I thought you were dead?" Jungkook suddenly said and looked at her intensely, trying to figure her out.

"So did I... Until recently" Namjoon commented, and looked from Jungkook,  back to his mother.

"I was told you were dead too" my mother replied,  causing Elizabeth to turn around to look at my mother. Her eyes softened as she looked.

"I had to fake my own death to get away,  I couldn't stay once I found out what they were going to do to the Queen" She explained to my mother,  who looked hurt as she spoke.

"Why have you come back?" George suddenly inspected, he didn't seem as friendly towards her.

"My son has separated from Quarter Moon and has bonded with the princess, I can't just watch in the shadows any longer" She replied,  moving her attention towards me and Namjoon.