Chapter Eight

I was pushed into a car next to Holly,  two men entered the car also. I sat back and closed my eyes. Why did this happen? I was having a good day.

I thought about my mother's face as I was yanked out of the room,  the pain my shoulders were in from my arms being pulled up at the top of my back was indescribable. I thought about Taehyung, the pain he was in as he couldn't do anything.

I looked to Holly, who was sat there sobbing next to me. I nudged her slightly so that she looked towards me. I smiled to her in an attempt to calm her down,  knowing that there was two of us and that we would be together. She smiled slightly back to me. I looked at the man next to me,  he didn't look like a friendly person.

I closed my eyes again as I leaned my head back against the seat. I thought about Namjoon,  not knowing whether he knew I was going to be in the same place as him or not. Whether he had told them something about me. I felt my eyes tear up slightly,  the thought that he might have been the course of this hurt me.

I slowly floated into a sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Get up we're here" the man next to me elbowed my sides to wake me up. He didn't elbow me lightly either. I gasped slightly in pain and moved across the seats towards the door.

There were lights shining from different lamp posts all around the facility. The ground was just concrete,  I couldn't really see much around me from the lights blazing into my eyes. I flinched at the lights and looked down at the ground as I knew it wouldn't hurt my eyes so much.

My arms were yanked up behind my back again,  causing extreme pain in my shoulders. I couldn't help but let out a squeal from the pain and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Do you have to do that so much?" I spat,  turning my head slightly to the man who was causing the pain. He just smiled to me before pulling them further up my back. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lips as I tried to stop myself from kicking him in the balls.

He pushed me forward, towards a building a head of me. It seemed dead around here,  well at least where I was around here. I saw Lee get out of the car in front of me. We wore a long black coat with sunglasses to block the lights. He walked ahead and into the door that I was about to go into.

We walked in and were met with a long dark stairway. I walked down the stairs not making a word,  hoping that I wouldn't fall from all the pushing that the man holding onto me was making. I could hear the sounds of voices becoming louder the further down we got.

I could see light coming towards me as I got to the bottom of the stairs. I was welcomed to a long corridor,  with multiple doors coming off of it. I followed down the corridor, I could see Lee walking into a room onto the left at the end. All the noise went silent.

"We have found more,  I have a feeling we are getting closer to what we want people" he shouted and there was an uproar,  from within the room. I rolled my eyes knowing I was going to be left inside that room. The man behind me through my hood up over my head.

I continued to follow behind Holly and the person pushing her through into the room full of others. I looked down at the floor as I followed,  not wanting others to see me. The sounds quietened as we entered. I had a feeling that we had entered their canteen as there was so many people around. I could smell the stench of human blood enter my nose.

I took a deep breath in as I felt my fangs coming through,  from the scent of the blood. I looked up slightly,  seeing all sorts of faces looking at me. I decided to look down incase I saw the face that I dreaded to see.