Chapter Twenty Two

Namjoon's POV

"I'd rather die than call you family" I spat back at Luther as he chuckled by my side.

"Well that's not very nice,  is it? A month ago you'd have loved all this. I didn't realise bonding with someone would make you so weak" he teased sinisterly,  I couldn't see his face, but I knew he'd have a large,  evil grin across his face.

I kicked my leg back into his knee. Luther let out a shout of pain before elbowing me heard into my side. It was hard not being able to see what I was doing. Also, I knew what kind of things that were likely to happen. Taehyung didn't, and I'm not sure if he'll be able to cope.

"Namjoon, what's happening?" Taehyung asked worryingly, there would be no point in trying to beat around the bush about it. He wasn't stupid.

I tried to answer back, but I didn't know how.

"What's happening, is that because of this idiot, we are going to need to take you back with us. You know, have a little talk about what's been going on" Luther laughed.

That was the last thing I remember before feeling a sudden crack to my head. Causing me to fall down to the ground and blacking out all together.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My head was pounding.

Pounding from the built up pressure to be relieved. The ringing sounds of  scream like sound flooded my ears, causing the pain to increase. As I began to open my eyes, the bright light hit me, making me flinch and shut them again.

I groaned out from the pain caused by my head, trying to close my eyes and breathe deeply. The pain was still intense, but becoming bearable. Bearable enough for me to try and focus on something other than the pain.

I began to realise my arms were tide up above my head, up on a bar above my head. They ached so much, but there was nothing I could do.

I looked over to the side of me, noticing Taehyungs body, as he hung in a similar position to me. Instantly I started to panic, as I looked over to him. I couldn't tell whether he was breathing or not. All I knew was that he was hung next to me, with his head flopped down with blood underneath him, coming from his mouth.

"Taehyung?" I asked as I shook the rope that attacked me to the bar above me. I began to go into panic, he can't be dead. If he's dead, it will kill Alexa.

"Taehyung!" I shouted as I continued to violently shake the rope, the adrenaline rushing through my veins.

He wasn't responding, not to anything. I even tried kicking him slightly, but again nothing. My breathing began to become heavier, more and more as I thought about what happened to him.

My anger was boiling up inside of me. I should have realised this was a trap before running. I should have stopped Taehyung and got us out of here. I should have got Alexa to a safe place sooner.

Alexa.

I'm not there to protect her. They don't even know I'm gone,  or Taehyung. Or do they? I don't know what time it is or how long I was out for.

They know I'm not there to protect her from them. They could be using that to their advantage.

I can't let them hurt her, I won't let them.

The anger inside my was spiralling out of control, making me want to explode. I didn't know whether my eyes would be red or black at this point, but I didn't care.

"Let me go,  you fucking bastards! " I shouted out angrily,  knowing atleast someone was around here. It was stressful being the other side of what went on in here. Although, I hated what we done, it was easier on the other side.