Chapter Six

"Namjoon I need to go, my brother will be looking for me" I said and began to walk away, heading towards the trees, back into the darkness.

I felt his hand take a hold of mine, pulling me back into him. With a spin I fell straight back into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me in a warm embrace as he moved the hair away from my ears.

"We are stuck together now, you can't just leave me" he whispered to me, sending a shiver down my spine. I pulled out of his embrace slightly so that I could see his face.

I looked at his face, scanning over his features. His smooth light caramel skin, make his blonde hair stand out. His lips were plump and rosy, his eyes dark, piercing but beautiful. He was unbelievably beautiful, but although his features were soft and kind right now, it doesn't mean he wouldn't frighten the life out of you if he wanted to.

"You can't stop me" I stood on my tiptoes and pulled him down so that I could whisper to him effectively. I smiled slightly, knowing that I was right and he also knew it.

"I may look like every other vampire, but I'm a lot more than that. If you think that you can stop me just because of what we have between us, you are wrong" I said and stood my ground, not wanting him to think he had something over me or possessed me.

"I wouldn't have bonded with just anyone" he smiled and pulled me tighter into, leaning his head down into my neck, he began brushing his lips over my neck, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I could feel myself almost melting into him as I stood with his arms wrapped around me.

"Promise to meet me at least every other day" he whispered to me. I rolled my eyes. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from him no matter what now, even if I tried.

"Fine, but you have to let me leave now, for my sake" I said and pulled away from the comfort of his arms. I smiled at him as he smiled back, showing his dimples. I turned around and began to run.

The sun was starting to rise as I ran through the woods. I hoped that Tae didn't notice that I was gone, but I knew of course he did. He always noticed things. I just prayed he wouldn't notice the bond.

I kept running, dodging the trees, following the route back. I could see the buildings in the distance and I began to slow down, so that I wouldn't look like I am running away from anything, even though in a way I was.

I decided that I should walk around the different buildings so that if anyone saw me, it would look like I was just on a walk instead of looking suspicious. Not to look like I just bonded with the son of the man that everyone here hates and just ran back.

I could see that everyone had gone to bed, well at least looked like they had from all the blinds that were closed. I walked past the building where my bedroom is and looked up seeing that both Jin and Yoongi's blinds were closed.

I looked down at the floor as I walked, watching as every step I took, as I heard the crunching noise of the cold and iced grass from beneath my feet. I continued until I felt myself collide with someone else, causing us to both fall on the floor.

"I was looking for you" I heard the deep voice say, rolling my eyes from realising who it was I stood up and wiped the dirt away from my jeans.

"Well you found me" I said and looked up at him as he stood with a serious look across his face.

"Where have you been Alexa? I've been worried" Tae said and had a concerned look on his face as he stood next to me as we began walking together.

"I thought I saw someone over in the trees hiding but it turned out to be a deer eating some grass, then I saw the moon and decided to sit down and be alone with my thoughts for a while during the end of the game before walking around doing nothing" I lied, confidently. I was used to having to make up lies to most people all my life just to keep myself safe, so I didn't find it hard to come up with something easily.