Chapter Twenty Eight

(A/N: I realise this chapter is really long, but you might want to read it... It's a pretty vital chapter within the book)

"The guards are around all the perimeters of the buildings, along side half of the werewolves which are going to be roaming near the trees and the other half that will be inside the buildings spread out." I went over for the final time as walked up and down the room.

"Yes, it is all set here. I am going to stay here like we said, I'll let you know if anything happens" my mum said to calm me down, she was acting as calm as possible considering.

"Alright, we need to get going so that we get there early. We can't trust that they will get there earlier and use that against us in some way" Jungkook said, stopping me from continuing to move up and down the room.

"Yeah, you're right" I stopped. This was going to happen now. It all began to feel so real, like everything before was just in my head, but not anymore.

I was pulled into a tight embrace by my mum, being squeezed for dear life. Preventing the little breathing that I already did from happening. I managed to loosen the embrace enough to let me breathe enough, but carried on being held in my mother's arms.

"Whatever happens to me, or to anyone, know that I love you and I am trying my best to do what is right for everyone. Thank you for raising me like your own even though you didn't have to, and loving me all this time" I said, letting the tears flow as I spoke laying multiple kisses onto her cheek before letting go.

"I will always love you and always have Alexa, do what you can" she said, wiping the tears away from her own face.

As I backed away, I watched as Holly and Jimin held onto eachother for a moment longer. Watching them only made me miss Namjoon even more than I already did. The thought of what condition he and Taehyung are going to be in is going to break my heart into a million pieces. Just the thought of it makes me be able to  hear the sounds of it break.

"Are you ready?" Yoongi asked as I began to walk out of the door.

"No, I never will be, but I have no choice" I replied, forcing a fake smile to appear on my mouth. Yoongi's eyes softened as he looked towards me, his expression saddened.

"We'll be with you, remember that. No matter how bad it gets" he said, pulling me into his side as we walked.

As we walked towards the main doors, the building was quiet. No sounds of the youngers running around, or the elders for that matter. No siblings shouting at eachother for stealing the others jumper. No sound's of those who had woke up late, running to work or class in a hurry.

There was nothing. Only an eery feeling of stillness. A stillness that was bound to be disrupted sooner rather later.

"Have you got everything you need?" Jin asked as he opened the door, exposing me to the outside. I took the door and held it for the next person, for the action to be carried on.

"I don't think there is exactly anything for me to bring" I expressed and raised my eyebrow as I felt the cold air hit my face, not that it affected me.

I noticed that the ground was covered in snow, most of it had been imprinted with the footprints of the guards that surround the perimeters during the day. Seeing the snow only made my stomach sink. It reminded me of the dream.

I stopped suddenly, taking in the sight around me. I could feel my slow heart beats increasing into what would seem to a normal human, an average beat. The whole scenario of the dream started replaying in my mind.

"Alexa" I suddenly heard the pain of someone calling my name from behind. The sound of Namjoons voice echoed in my mind as he called out for me in pain.