Stockholm Syndrome

Dinah

I had never been one to accept defiance and I usually reacted in anger with the urge to kill but when Lauren tried to escape after hitting me and disobeying the rules, I felt two things.

I felt sad she wanted to leave in the bottom of my heart, the emotion barely existing. I also felt hate and anger, the need to hurt her forming as I carried her upstairs.

"Dinah, please," she whimpered and the sound aroused me more than it should have. She could obviously feel my hard on as she tenses up more, trying to press away from it. "Please, I'm sorry. I'll never disobey you again."

I felt myself smiling as I pushed open a door to our bedroom, my eyes trained on the bed. Lauren was still struggling in my arms but I was so strong that I did not mind it. "Oh baby, I thought you understood but apparently not," I whispered as I laid her down on the bed, holding her wrists above her head. "When you disobey me, you are punished. There is no begging, there is no pleading. You knew and you did not obey, now you will be punished. That's how this works."

Lauren stared at me with tears eyes, finally stopping her struggling. "Dinah, please. I just wanted to go outside. Just for a few minutes-"

"You tried to escape, you hit me," I reminded and my hands hooked beneath the cloth of her joggers. "You can't deny what you did."

"No, please," she whispered as my hand crept down her crotch, rubbing her though the thin fabric making her moan loudly.

"No begging," I spoke in her ear as her hips bucked up into my hand. She said she hated me, that she didn't want to be here but the way she was reacting was telling me otherwise. "You want this."

"No," she tried to deny it but when she moaned again, her mouth shut immediately.

"Don't lie." I smirked as I pushed the fabric aside, my fingers running up her wet folds. "Because you know your body tells me the truth."

"Dinah, you can't do this to me," she whispered and her breath became quicker as I slipped a finger into her, biting my lip at the tight heat. I was trying so hard to restrain myself. Lauren whimpered in pain as I sucked on her neck roughly, the want to inflict hurt aching inside of me.

My teeth dug into her skin, Lauren whimpering louder as I bit down. She was mine, and I would make sure everyone knew that.

-

Waking up to the sight of Lauren bruised with love bites all over her bare body left by me was a sight that made something in me change. Laying next to her made my heart feel calm and the urge to kill stayed away, something I had never experienced. I felt warmth and love.

I scooted closer, not sure how we had been separated when we fell asleep last night together. My hands slid over her skin slowly, stopping once I felt the soft beat of her heart in the center in her chest. I hugged her tightly, feeling extremely protective of her when she was so vulnerable. I was also savoring the moment because I knew she would be angry when she would wake up and probably run out of the room and go back to hating me.

I laid here for awhile, enjoying the feeling of my wife sleeping against me peacefully, obeying the rules like she was supposed to. If she would always do this then we wouldn't have any issues but she had the need to defy me for whatever reason.

"Dinah," her voice interrupted, her body immediately becoming tense beneath me. "Get your hands off of me." I bit my lip at her demand, the tone of her voice turning me on. "Dinah, I said get your hands off of me."