another lame thank you

hello everyone, its so nice to see your shining faces.

THIS BOOK (almost) HAS 130K READS?????

I've been freaking out since this book got a thousand and here we ARE?!?!?! Okay but honestly????

I started writing this in 8th grade. I didn't even know how to talk in 8th grade???

I always complain about this story. Its full of so many flaws and I'm just like u g h romanticizing self harm and suicide nichole why would you ever??

But then I realized something

(I'm about to open up I'm sorry)

Middle school sucked for me. It was the worst period of time in my life. Sure, I look back at it and laugh, but I remember how things were. I was bullied a lot. I got diagnosed with depression and anxiety and my family did nothing. I went through self harm and wanting to die and I wrote this. Why?

I loved one direction, and I loved Dan and Phil, and I loved Smosh, and I loved MCR and Panic and FOB but most of all, I loved 5sos.

I don't know what it was. I loved 5sos. I joined the 5sos fam so early in their career and Luke was 15 and I thought he was the cutest freaking thing and I wished and prayed I could find a boy, or at least a friend, like Luke.

Look at him now, he's 20 and he's still the cutest thing ever. I still don't have a Luke of my own but hey, I'm not as sad as I used to be.

Nowadays, I'm always like "ugh 5sos" but honestly I still love them to pieces. Granted, I don't listen to a lot of their new songs, but they still make me happy and I still support them in everything they do.

I'm not self harming anymore. I'm not suicidal. I'm still sad and having hard times a lot, but I remember the times I would stay up until 4 in the morning to watch 5sos keeks and all the freaking tears I shed because Luke Hemmings was so beautiful.

So a huge thanks to 5sos. And an even huger thanks to you!!

Thank you for reading this story I wrote almost 3 years ago. Thank you for all the fun comments and conversations you make on all the chapters.

And thank you to the few people who weren't nice. Still love you.

I guess I'll take this as my opportunity to tell you that if you're ever in a rough place, or you need to talk to someone who knows nothing about you, I'm always here. I will always be here for the 5sos fam, even if I seem elsewhere.

Did Michael post a selfie and you're literally flipping shit? Message me.

Are your friends being assholes? Message me.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Message me.

I'm here for you because I care and because I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

Anyways, thank you again for getting this story so big. I'm just a loser from Iowa I deserve nothing omg.

Here's my social media if you need a friend or want to support my internet life I guess :-)

Twitter - itsnochole
YouTube - nochole
Instagram - itsnochole
SnapChat- nichole.yo

I love you all so much stay beautiful stay safe love yourself