five

I woke up with a light blanket on me. This defiantly wasn't my room, the walls weren't light blue. And this blanket wasn't a British flag, like the one Iris bought me. I sat up a little bit and looked around. Oh yeah, Luke's house.

I looked over at Luke who was curled up in a little ball. The blanket was only half on him. His mouth was slightly opened, taking little breaths. I put the blanket on him completely and got up.

The tv was on the title screen of The Little Mermaid.

"Wish I could be, part of your world." I sang to myself, shutting it off.

I looked at Luke one last time before grabbing my keys and leaving the house.

~~~~
*Luke's POV*

I sat up, immediately seeing that Skylar wasn't on the couch anymore. I sighed, knowing she probably left me here alone. I moved the blanket off of me and stood up. There was an eery silence in the house.

Great. She left without even saying goodbye.

"Luke?" I heard Skylar's light voice say. "Oh good, you're up."

"Yeah, you are too." I said, rubbing my eye.

"I went and got Taco Bell. Their new breakfast foods are so good, you'll love it." She said, tugging on my hand.

We sat down at my kitchen table, where a bag from taco bell was. She slid a breakfast burrito my way.

"I didn't know what you wanted to drink, so I got you a baja blast freeze." She handed me a weird, fluorescent green slushy.

"Thanks I think? Is this okay to drink in the morning?" I held it up and examined it.

"Just drink it, Hemmings."

"Okay, Santiago."

I took a sip and - wow. It's absolutely delicious. Skylar laughed at my reaction.

"Alright, this is fucking good." I said, setting it down.

"I know." She replied.

We began eating in silence.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked, looking over to her.

She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. Did you?"

Honestly, I didn't. The couch is not that comfortable, plus she took all the blanket. She fell asleep so quickly, I was nervous to have her there in the first place.

"I slept fine, I guess." I took a bite of burrito. We ate quietly until Skylar's phone buzzed on the table.

"Oh shit," she whispered, picking it up. "Its my sister. She's going to kill me," She answered it, using a sweet voice "Hello Hannah."

"I'll go get your stuff," I whispered, grabbing the remaining trash from our food.

"Yeah, I'm at Iris' house. We accidentally fell asleep. I didn't mean to!" She started explaining to her sister as i walked to the living room.

~~~~~
*Skylar's POV*

"I said I was sorry, Hannah." I snapped. Hannah paced in front of me, her hands on her hips.

"You stayed over at a boy's house, when did I ever say that was okay?" She looked at me.

"Never," I said "But it's not like we did anything."

"You wouldn't tell me if you did," she grabbed her purse from the counter. "I was up almost all night waiting for you, you should've at least called me."

"I'm sorry, Hannah, I really am." I said again, biting my lip.

"I have to go to work. Don't leave the apartment, got it?" She walked towards the door, slamming it behind her. I flopped down on the couch. My phone buzzed again.

"So I heard you had a slumber party last night." Danielle's voice giggled into the phone.

"Not on purpose," I replied "how did you know?"

"Hannah called all of us to see if you were with us," She said "so what happened?"

"I fell asleep on Luke's couch." I stated, standing up and going to my room.

"Damn, I thought it was going to be more interesting." She sighed.

"Sorry?" I mumbled, picking out some clothes for the day. I settled on some black skinny jeans and a light blue v-neck.

"Alright, well I've got to go. Thanks for nothing." she laughed before hanging up. I locked my phone and shook my head. I made my way to the bathroom, where I took a shower and put scrunchy mousse for my curly hair. I applied my makeup and went back to the living room.

There were two knocks on the door before it opened. "Skylar?" Calum yelled.

"Hi." I said, startling him. I guess he didn't notice I was right next to the door.

"There you are, jesus," he took his jacket and shoes off. "Where were you last night?"

"Luke's house, I fell asleep on his couch on accident."

Calum nodded slowly. "How is he?"

I didn't want to tell him about the events of yesterday. I could barely handle them myself. "He's good."

"Awesome, well, let's go somewhere today."

I shook my head. "I can't, I'm on house lock down."

"Bummer." Calum sighed, scratching his neck.

I thought for a second. "You should ask Iris to hang out, I'm pretty sure she isn't busy."

Calum shrugged. "I guess I could." I gave him her number, and before I knew it, I was home alone again.

((A/N: Calum and Iris? Ooh man! What did you think of Luke grabbing the blade? do you think he'll cut again? Anyways, thanks for reading. ))

((okay this is future nichole coming back through and editing and critizing myself but okay okay hannah is strict as heck i don't even know why sorry bout it))