onze.

DOUBLE UPDATE BC ITS A SPECIAL DAY
--
Jungkook gulped. He swore he could feel his heart stop as Jimin took a few steps closer, his smirk morphing into a goofy smile as he did so. He was barely a foot away, and it occurred to Jungkook that he had never been in such close proximity to Jimin before. Art class was the closest he had ever gotten, but now he could actually smell the alcohol on the older as he took yet another step closer.

"You clean up really nice." Jimin commented, words fairly slurred as his fingers toyed with the hem of Jungkook's shirt. "I can't say that I expected to see you here though."

Jungkook did nothing but nod slowly, observing the precisely applied eyeliner on the older's eyes as Jimin stole the bottle out of his hand and took a sip. "I was originally looking for that roommate of yours but..." Jimin giggled softly, eyes turning up into crescents as he smiled. "I've already met him. It's you that I want to get to know."

"You know Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodding softly as he rocked back and forth on his heels. His fingers were still clasped around the hem of Jungkook's shirt, until the left one dragged up his chest. He took the necklace Jungkook wore between his fingers, toying with the pendant lazily.

"A little bit." Jimin responded. "I met him at the last party Yoongi-Hyung threw. Very nice guy." Another fit of giggles escaped past Jimin's lips. "But, when you two walked in all I saw was you. Then you both disappeared for a bit though." Jimin pouted, causing Jungkook's heart to flutter in his chest.

Was his really happening? He had to ask himself, because he wasn't one hundred percent sure. For all he knew, he could just be having an extremely elaborate dream. "Yoongi-Hyung and Taehyung are both music majors isn't that cool?" Jimin asked, the hand that was playing with Jungkook's necklace sliding down the younger's chest once more. "And we're both visual arts majors."

"That's right." Jungkook nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat as Jimin placed his hand on his arm.

"Tell me Jungkook, why'd you take the second year course?" The older asked, absentmindedly rubbing circles on Jungkook's bicep with his thumb.

"I wanted a challenge." Jungkook responded, watching as Jimin looked up at him with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Do you like challenges?" He asked, the younger's eyes widening at both the question, and the fact that Jimin had stepped so close that their feet were touching. The older leaned up onto his toes until his mouth was at the same height as Jungkook's ear. "Because I do." He whispered.

Jungkook felt his breath get caught in his throat, watching Jimin as he eased back onto his heels and locked gazes. There was something about the look in Jimin's eyes that had Jungkook shivering. Maybe it was the mischievous glint, or maybe it was the hint of something else - want.

"You know Jungkook," Jimin drawled, sliding his hand from Jungkook's bicep to his forearm before wrapping his fingers around the younger's wrist. "I know that you were staring at me back in that coffee shop."

Jimin's words were dripping with a teasing tone, the smirk on his face only further adding to that vibe. "Why was that? Hm?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, sinking his teeth into his bottom lip as he struggled to think of something to say that could justify his actions.

"I..." He trailed off, finding the words to say proving to be more difficult than he though it would be. "I wasn't. Your table was directly across from mine, every time I looked up you were right in my line of vision."

Jimin laughed softly, shaking his head as he brought his hand down further the play with Jungkook's fingers. He leaned back into his tip toes again, only this time he was so close that his lips grazed Jungkook's earlobe.

"You don't need to make excuses for yourself." He whispered, the words sending a small shudder down the younger's spine. "I didn't mind it."

Jimin let his lips touch upon Jungkook's earlobe as he sunk back down on his heels, pressing his lips to Jungkook's jawline and causing the younger's heart rate to increase at a rapid pace.

"Jimin-Ah.." He spoke. "What are you doing, exactly?"

"I'm getting to know you." Jimin answered, the tone of his voice making it sound like it was the most obvious thing on the planet. He took Jungkook's hand in his, the younger's eyes widening as Jimin guided it to rest on his hip. Jungkook hesitated for a moment, trying to decided if he should move his hand away or not.

He didn't.

"My way of getting to know people is a lot different than this." Jungkook spoke softly, Jimin pouting once more.

"You're so much different than Taehyung, how do you two even get along?" He asked, placing his hand on top of Jungkook's and keeping it in place. "Though, I guess they do say that opposites attract. Maybe that's why I'm drawn to you."

Jungkook felt his face heat up at Jimin's words, averting his gaze from the older for a moment. It was all so much for him to take in right then. Jimin was drawn to him? Jungkook never thought that Jimin would consider giving him the time of day. Opposites might attract, but him and Jimin were too different.

That's what Jungkook believed at first, at least.

When he looked back a Jimin, he didn't know if he was shocked to find Jimin's gaze directly on his lips.

"Why do you want to kiss me so badly?" He asked, Jimin's gaze raising to meet his eyes instead. He still had that glint in his eyes.

"You're cute Jungkook." He grinned. "And you're shy, which is quite a contrast to most of the guys I've met on this campus. They're all so straight forward. You... You're like breath of fresh air." His words, although slurred, brought a smile to Jungkook's face. Never in his life would he had ever imagined that someone like Jimin would be complimenting him like this. Considering that he had admired and maybe even envied Jimin for so long, it was amazing to hear the words coming from his mouth.

But there was a catch. Judged by just how slurred Jimin's words were and how giggly he had been throughout the entire encounter; he was definitely drunk. Drunk to the point that he wouldn't remember this tomorrow? Jungkook wasn't sure, but he hoped not.

"Do you really want me to kiss you?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodding and intertwining his fingers with the younger's.

"I do." He responded. And Jungkook just nodded softly, swallowing all of his nerves as he tilted Jimin's chin up. If it really was a dream, Jungkook was just happy that it had progressed this far. His right hand cupped the side of Jimin's face, his left intertwined with the older's.

He leaned in, Jimin's grip on his hand tightening as he did so. He watched Jimin's eyes flutter shut before his own did; and God how did he manage to even get himself into a situation like this one?

--