trente-quatre.

The Taegi chapter ;)
--
"Taehyung-Ah, are you busy?"

Taehyung couldn't say that it was expected when he opened his front door and saw Yoongi standing in the doorway. The older looked drained, visible bags beneath his eyes and unruly hair sticking out from underneath the beanie that he wore. His wire framed glasses were slipping off of the bridge of his nose as well, making Taehyung crack a small smile. "The atmosphere is too heavy in my room, and I assumed the same for yours. Want to go get a coffee with me?"

"Yeah. I-I'd love to." Taehyung could already feel how his face was heating up, flashing Yoongi a smile regardless of his awkwardness. He still hadn't forgotten about the incident between them a few weeks ago; actually, he thought about it almost every moment of the day. Yoongi... Was a friend to him. An attractive, funny, and sometimes adorable friend. "I just have to go tell Jungkook that I'm going out, you can come in for a bit if you don't want to stand out in the hall."

Yoongi nodded, stepping inside after Taehyung. He scrunched up his nose as he walked past the coat hook, able to distinguish the unmistakable smell of cigarettes that was coming from a jacket he had seen Jungkook wear from time to time.

He watched silently as Taehyung disappeared down a hallway, looking around the room he stood in as he listened to the sound of a door creak open.

"Kook, I'm going out for a bit okay? Do you want me to bring you back a coffee or something?" Yoongi heard Taehyung ask as he looked towards the doors to the balcony that he stood on with Jungkook not too long ago. "Suit yourself, get some rest while I'm gone."

Taehyung's footsteps sounded down the hallway before the brunette appeared in the living room once more, sending a smile in Yoongi's direction. "Let's get going then, yeah?"

"Yeah." Yoongi adjusted the coat he wore, following Taehyung back towards the front door. The younger slipped on his jacket and shoes before walking out the door, Yoongi trailing right behind him.

"So Jungkook's picked up smoking huh?" Yoong asked, looking up at the younger as they walked side by side towards the stairs that led outside.

Taehyung's expression dropped, and he nodded. He sighed softly, pushing a few pieces of hair out of his eyes.

"He always goes from one bad habit to another." Taehyung huffed, pulling his jacket further over him as he and Yoongi walked downstairs. "I thought that he might let go of it after he finished off his old pack but no, he was out buying more this morning."

Yoongi pushed the door to outside open, shivering a bit as the winter air nipped at their skin. "He's not really talking either, all he really does is smoke and draw. He's going to end up killing himself on accident, although that's exactly what he's trying to refrain from doing."

Taehyung sighed, his shoulder brushing against Yoongi's as they walked. The wind messed his hair up completely, but as Yoongi looked up at the younger's tousled hair he couldn't help but think that he looked quite cute. His cheeks were already pink from the frigid temperatures, and his hands were hidden away in his pockets from the winter weather. "But anyway, you look tired Hyung."

Yoongi chuckled softly, locking gazes with Taehyung and smiling.

"I'm always tired." He shrugged, adjusting his hat so that it covered his ears further. "Sometimes I'm just worse at hiding it,"