I Don't Know

[A/N] I love love this chapter. ^_^ I wrote this while listening to King- Woman By Friday. It has nothing to do with this chapter, but the beat went so well with it. 

Kai's P.O.V

For an entire week pretty boy has been ignoring me and there is no way I can contact him other than at school. I never thought once to ask him for his number, which was so stupid of me. I don't even know why I'm actually stressing over this. I mean. . .I just like being around him. He's cool to hang out with. . .so I guess. . .I was pushing the boundaries a little. 

I lay on my bed with a pillow covering my face from the rays of sunlight coming from the blinds of my windows. I just want it to be dark soon so I can just sulk some more. I always have a way of ruining a good thing. . .

Alex throws a pillow at me as I let out a long, audible sigh. " Kai, he's just a fucking guy."

I push the pillow harder into my face and mumble incoherent words trying to tune him out. " So he doesn't want you touching him. . .big fucking deal. You've been friendzoned. It happens. I know it's your first time but it happens to everyone. You can't always get what you want."

I continue to babble nonsense until he snatches the pillow from me and hits me in the head with it. " Like I told you, Christian Adams isn't g a y." 

". . .I didn't mean to kiss him Alex. It was an accident. I mean it kind of was. . .I did it subconciously. He looked fucking sexy as hell and I couldn't really. . .you know. " He laughs at this with disbelief playing on his face. " An accident? Oh reaaaally? Well you should just apologize."

". . .For what?"

" Your, quote on qoute, accident."

" I'm not sorry about kissing him. I really wanted to."

" You're a lost cause. Apparently you kissed a guy that is straight with a motherfucking girlfriend and you don't feel the need to apologize?"

My eyes widen as I instantly pop up at that new set of information. " He has a. . .girlfriend?"

" Yea they've been going out since the beginning of the year. But I heard they haven't really been seeing each other a lot recently. Her name's Melanie. 5'4 brown ombre hair, hazel eyes, pretty smile, thin figure. She's gorgeous."

I roll my eyes and turn my head away from him. " You're jealous, yes?"

" Ugggh just shut the fuck up already. "

" If you're jealous that must mean you like him a little more than a friend."

I shake my head at this. " Of course I like him more than just a friend. Friends don't want to have sex with their friends. But I don't like him like that. I'm just annoyed at the fact that he didn't even tell me any of this." I say practically biting back my anger. I know he only said this to get to me. . .you know to make me not want to hang around him anymore but it is only doing the opposite.

" You've been wanting to have sex with me for how long?"

I smirk at this. " You're different. I only fuck around with you. Trust me, if I actually wanted your ass I would have been had it. I don't want you. I want him."

" Oh?"

". . .But he doesn't. . .want me. But even if that's the case I still would like to be friends with him."

" Then you should go apologize." He leans over me while saying.

" That's easier said then done."

" If you wanna still be friends with him. . .you have to give up on the idea of having sex with him. Simple as that. No kissing. No fucking." He puts the pillow back over my face as he leans back against my wall while sitting on my bed.