Hah You're Funny

[A/N] This is a longer chapter than usual ^_^. 

Kai's P.O.V

I chill out next to Alex watching people walk past us as they finished getting their tray of food from the cafeteria. The thoughts looming in my mind makes the silence between us even more deafening. I don't want to tell him about it even though I know he going to ask. He's going to incessantly ask unless I tell him.

" So. . .what happened?"

" Nothing. We're friends." I say blandly hating the taste those words gave me.

My eyes wander to a guy as I check him up and mm did I like what I see. He is tall with a nice tan, or it could just be his natural complexion, natural muscle with the same if not lighter, green eyes as mine. His hair is a dark brown with little specks of blonde starting to resurface from his roots. I blink as he turns and faces me but I quickly turn away as Alex forces me to look at him.

" What? I am being serious. I was just checking out this guy. I'm not worried about Christian anymore. He can go on and fuck his girlfriend, have babies, and get fucking married for all I care."

I see Izzy make her way towards us and stops wide eyed at the guy I was just staring at. She quickly rushes over to me her eyes still wide and practically dilated. " Hey Izzy what's-"

" Crys is dating someone else!"

" What? No she isn't. "

"Yes she is! She's dating some other girl! I can't fuckin' believe her!"

" oh you too?" I say numbly back to her sulking on the thing that happened with me and pretty boy. I was really actually beginning to like him. . .

She looks at me, her eyes searching for some kind of emotion on my face making me lean away from her. " Izzy what?"

" . . ." She looks away from me then gradually makes eye contact with me again. " umm I should have told you sooner. . . You know about. . ." She sighs.

" I jut didn't know whether you were completely over him or not so I-"

Alex looks and Izzy with a stare making her shut up immediately. " Guys what the hell are you talking about?"

They look at each other for a moment then turn their heads from one another. " She was talking about Christian. "

" Like I said before I don't like him. Stop making it into a bigger deal than what it is. " I say completely annoyed by this point. I really fucked up this time. I really don't think I'm cut out for dating or even liking anyone.

" Anyways. . . You said Crys has a girlfriend? Do you know who she is?"

" . . .no. It's a rumor but it has to be true. Rumors just don't pop up out of the blue!"

" Did you ask her?" Alex asks thoughtfully.

" Well no. . . But like she would tell me anyways! She hates me. . ."

" That's true. " both Alex and I say in unison without a hint of tact making her moan out loud. " GUYS!"

" I'm sorry about Christian and you not working out and I'm sorry about you being a man whore Alex but I really need your help. I want her back. . . I always have and her being with someone else. . ."

" You can't force someone to be with you Izzy. If she's happy with someone else then let her be happy. Just find someone to make you happy as well. " I say without trying to offend her. Both Crys an Izzy are my good friends. I don't want to take any sides.