First Meeting

[A/N] *PLEASE READ*

So this needs MAJOR EDITING AND REVISING. This is a rough draft and if you still want to continue on to read it be wary! I have a lot of editing to do with my other books, so it'll be a while before I get to this one!

Happy Reading! :3

__________________________________________________

Kai's P.O.V

There is a throbbing headache signaling my nauseous return back to consciousness. My eyes blink repeatedly trying to get used to the sunlight beaming into my face. It causes me to groan out in some unfelt pain.

 I try to get up and feel the world spin beneath me causing me to fall right on my ass on the hard, wooden floor. My stomach whirls around filling me with the urge to puke up everything I had drank and ate since last night, but I stomach it.

I haven't been this fucked up in years. Okay, weeks. This is what happens after almost drinking myself half to death. It's funny how we have a very special word for this very special occasion: Hangover.

A banging and clattering sound coming from across the street gets me to rise and walk over to my window. As the sun hits my eyes, I hiss out in pain and back away into one of the darkest parts of my room like a vampire to light.

"It's... this late in the day already?"

 I approach the window again yawning in the process, this time, prepared for the brightness. I never would have woken up if it weren't for that stupid banging sound! They need to move.

"Moving truck?" I scoff.

"About time they moved. Always had some shit to complain about. Good fucking riddance," I say as I make way down the stairs scratching my bare back all the while. Then I notice something strange.I turn back around and notice my bed is being moved by two men making their way out of my door. There is no trace of my dressers or desk. Even my posters are gone.

"Wa- wa-wa-wait. Hold the fuck up. Where are going with my shit?"

 The men look at one another and then back at me like it's an obvious answer.

"We're moving your stuff."

"Umm, no you're not. You must have the wrong house or something but—" They ignore me and continue to move my bed out my room and into the hall down the stairs.

"What the hell... "

My mind is beginning to race with thoughts, but nothing ever comes to mind. I skip down the stairs only to find my mother filling out papers and chatting it up with an old guy that looked to have died and came back again in the form of something off of the Lord of the Rings.

"Like really mom... you know you can do better than that Smeagol over there."

"Kai, show some manners."

"They have stage fright."

"Kai!" she shouts angrily while glaring daggers into my soul.

"You don't have to shout mom, geez!" She pushes me and I take that opportunity to fall on the ground.

"Ow. Why mom? Why do you have to abuse me this way?" I ask with some feigned helplessness only to get a kick in the stomach with her pointy ass, high heels.