New Money.

Rosa Santiago was born in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Her father was a carpenter, her mother worked from home buying and selling stock and shares online, this made her mother a millionaire in five short years. Her mother Rosa senior soon started to buy and sell property in the state of Jalisco, some properties to rent to vacationers, lots of properties to those with money. Rosa senior wanted the family to leave Mexico and buy properties in the US, although her husband didn't want to move away from his home town, Rosa had one thing on her mind and it was to make money. Rosa Junior accepted her plan on the premise she helped her get into university in the US, her mother agreed.

Rosa senior bought several properties in the US, one for them to live in and the others to sell. They sold quickly and Rosa senior amassed a vast fortune through the sales. Rosa Santiago senior soon became noticed in the US, she wrote a book on how she became a millionaire online, she was soon on the guest lists of every socialite party in California. Rosa junior was finding it very hard to settle in the US, her mother and father soon noticed and they enrolled her into university. Rosa junior was relieved she now had a focus, although the family were new money they were soon very popular and Rosa junior suddenly had lots of new friends all rich.

Rosa junior, soon settled into university and their move from Mexico had been pretty painless. On Rosa's first day of school she met the gaze of a beautiful woman, very Mexican in looks.

The woman made her way towards Rosa, she extended her hand exclaiming "hey I take it this is your first day?".

"Yes! How did you guess?"

Blushing "I'm Jaclyn, I see you're struggling with your locker, first day problems for us all, it would seem?" Laughs Jaclyn.

Rosa 'laughs' "pleased to meet you, I'm Rosa". "Where is the bathroom?" Asks Rosa.

"Let me show you, it's hard to find from here" Answers Jaclyn.

Jaclyn escorts Rosa to the bathroom. The women say their goodbyes and off they went to class.

Rosa's first day at uni was a good one, she met many people that she thinks will be good friends and some she will only see in school. Rosa rushes home through heavy traffic to tell her mother how her day went. Rosa senior made a traditional Mexican meal.

Rosa junior exclaims to her mother "I think I'm gonna like it here."

They all sit and eat and talk about their day.