#167 intoxicated

Warning: sexual assault, violence, strong language

Mister J and y/n got into a fight. They were at Smile and Grin club. It was all the same old thing: him being overly jealous. Y/n usually never talked back, but just like everyone, she had her limits "Can you please just stop? He was just asking for a way. Why'd you have to be so possessive. Why? Why can't you just trust me already after everything I've done!" Y/n raised her voice as tears ran down her face. Mister J was taken aback by surprise a little at her sudden outburst. She'd always just listen with her head hung down in submissive. Her little attitude only ignited that burning rage inside him "Oooh a little kitten's got a mouth...." He gripped her chin only for her to yank her head away. His lips curved into a wide grin. His eyes never looked so murderous. Y/n would normally shake like a leaf by now, but the anger got the best of her "You, honey, you think you can survive on your own. Go ahead! See if you can last for five minutes" More tears rolled down her cheeks. Y/n slowly shook her head from side to side, clearly hurt by mister J's taunting "Go!" She flinched when he suddenly yelled at her face. Y/n stood dumbstruck on the spot for a few seconds before she turned around and ran away. Mister J was panting hard as he watched y/n disappeared into the sea of people. Never was there ever a time when he allowed her to be on her own without his protection before. Especially in a place like this - in his own club - where every inch filled with predators ready to tear a little lamb like her apart. He knew he was supposed to go after her, but oh well, just like y/n, anger and ego got the best of both of them. She thought she was so smart and could survive this world alone? Let her be! Joker's lips curved into a snarl as he let out a low growl before he turned on his back and made his way to the VIP lounge.

~~~

Y/n was in rage, but also in so much pain. She hated fighting with the only person she loved, but at the same time, also hated that after everything, mister J still didn't trust her. It hurt her knowing the thoughts of her cheating on him were always on his mind. It hurt her knowing he saw her as a little girl who couldn't protect herself and always in need of his protection. She wasn't. Y/n determined she would prove him wrong. But as she ran through all these sweating bodies - swaying themselves to the rhythm of the blasting music on the dance floor - with tears kept rolling down her cheeks, she never felt herself being such a looser, a piece of worthless shit. With thanks to mister J for always managing to make her feel this way. Gotta give it to him. He got this ability: one minute he made her feel like a queen, and the next, he brought her down to the lowest "Hey, you okay?" A hand grabbed her wrist broke her trance. Y/n stopped and turned around to see a friendly-looking man looked at her with what seemed to be worries in his eyes "I... I'm... I'm fine" her voice cracked as she wiped away her tears with her other hand "How about we find some place to sit down and relax? I mean, if you want, I can just keep you company for as long as you want. Is that okay for you?" The man offered. Y/n looked at him. There was no sign of any ill intention on his face or in the way he spoke. Maybe he just wanted to help? So she nodded her head. The man gave her a soft smile before led her towards the bars with his hand still around her small wrist.

"I'm Brandon" the man introduced himself as they sat together at the bars "Y/n" y/n spoke shyly as she shook his hand. Brandon then turned to the bartender "Give me your strongest. Two shots. On me, please" The bartender nodded as he mixed the drink before placed two glasses in front of Brandon. Brandon handed one to y/n and she looked hesitated "I... I actually don't drink" she admitted. Brandon chuckled a little "It will help. Trust me. This thing helped me every time I had to deal with some shit, and it will help you too" The man encouraged as he held the glass in front of her. Y/n was just as innocent, never really had alcohol in her blood. But with what she had just been through, she knew she needed a strong refresh to forget about it all. Y/n looked down at Brandon's offering. Her mind went to mister J. She knew she was supposed to be his good little girl and refuse the drink. Mister J would be so mad, if she were to take it. But then, something snapped inside y/n. Why would she care about J's feelings when he never cared about hers. Screw Joker. Y/n needed to prove him she didn't need him. Brandon saw her eyes got shades darker as she quickly took the glass from his hand. In a flash, y/n thrown her head backward as she emptied the glass in one shot it took Brandon aback by surprise. It was just a mere second and y/n was too busy with her drink to notice the corner of his lips curved into an evil smirk "See? Wasn't so bad now, was it? What'd you say..." Brandon trailed off as he slid his own glass - that he haven't touched - toward y/n. Without hesitation, she took his drink and let the liquid burn down her throat as Brandon ordered another more. Not for himself, of course, he didn't plan to get himself drunk tonight.