#23 daddy, you can be the boss

The Joker was at his club. He was finally going to meet y/n, the new crime boss aka a pain in the ass who dared to think Gotham could be hers. Ha! Poor kitten. She doesn't know who she was messing with. Though, he couldn't deny that she had cost him big time. He lad lost a lot of money, drugs and weapons trade because of her. So he planned to meet with her tonight. He had his henchman told her that he wanted to make a deal. Little did she know the clown has an evil plan for her. Oh, he couldn't wait to teach her a lesson. C'mon, kitten, daddy's gonna show you who's the boss here. J smirked to himself. "Boss, she's here" Frost informed, brought him out of his thoughts. "Let her in" He said. The door opened. Two guards escorted a girl in. She was wearing a tight black dress covered just below her butt, high heels, blonde hair, smoky eyes, red lips. She was beautiful, and badass. J was going to have so much fun toying with her. "My my what do we have here" He flashed his silver teeth, stood up from the couch and circling her like a predator would do to its prey. Y/n kept the stern face, though the clown could sense fear radiated from her. He always knows when people are afraid. Once he was in front of her, he reached for her hand and planted a soft kiss on it. "Miss y/n" J purred. "Clown" "Oh now doll face, I'd prefer you call me Mr. J, or daddy would do too" He smirked, eyeing her perfect body. "I'm not here for some shameless flirting of yours, Mr. J. Let's get down to business" She said as she went to sat on the couch. J went to sat across from her. Y/n placed her legs on the table between them, her dress pulled up, giving J a better view. He licked his lips, knowing she was trying to seduce him and at the same time, trying to look like she was in control. Nice try, kitten. Daddy can't wait to punish ya. "You can have half of Gotham, and the other half is mine. I promise to never mess with your half as long as you don't mess with mine, Mr. J" Y/n offered. Joker covered his mouth with his tattooed hand, mocking her with that smile on his hand and laughed his evil laugh. Sent shiver down her spine. "Are ya sweet talkin me?"

Y/n was at a loss of words for a moment

Y/n was at a loss of words for a moment. She hated the fact that that clown got in her nerve. She doesn't want to look weak in front of him. Little did she know the Joker saw her weakness the moment she walked through the door. With other crime bosses, y/n was a heartless criminal, strong independent woman, feared by many people, but when it comes to the Joker, the King of Gotham, she looked like a lamb confronting a lion.
"How about you listen to what I have for ya hmm" J said. Y/n nodded. "Here's my offer, doll face. You have two choices: stay here with me, be my good little pet. Or I'll make you regret that" The Joker suddenly getting serious at the last sentence "W- what?" Y/n stuttered. "You heard me, doll face. Choose wisely" The clown kept his hands on his cane, looked her in the eyes. "In your dream" She spat, tried to sound confident, but the Joker could hear the nervousness in her voice. Then she suddenly stood up "It seems like we can't reach an agreement, Mr. J. It's a shame you can't accept my offer, and I hope you know there's no way for me to accept yours. So thank you for wasting my time. It'd benefit more to us, if you just accepted what I had though" She tried to walk away, but before she could reach the door, J stood up and pulled her wrist, yanking her back so now she was standing right in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her real close, their lips almost touching. Y/n doesn't know, but she was looked up into his ocean blue eyes, completely mesmerized by them. "W- what are you doing, Mr. J" The fake confident in her voice was completely gone. Now her voice was so small. Instead of answering, out of the blue, J placed his lips firmly on hers. Caught y/n off guard. Her eyes widen but she found herself kissing back as she melts in his arms. She hates herself for it though. The kiss got heated up and J devoured her mouth with his tongue. Y/n ran her fingers through his vibrate green hair. She was so lost in the kiss she didn't notice the psycho clown used his hand to reach in his pocked and pulled out a knife. His original plan was to distract her with kiss then kill her. He was going to do it when he felt her body pressed harder against him, and her hands now cupping his face. He doesn't know what had gotten into him, but it made him doesn't want to kill her anymore. J slowly pulled the knife back in his pocket and deepened himself into the kiss. He gotta think of what would be his next move. He doesn't want to kill her, but he also couldn't just let her go and take Gotham away from him. Only one can rule Gotham. They pulled away after they were both ran out of breath. Y/n looked shock what what she just did. Her cheeks turned red. "Well I gotta go now. Let's pretend that never happened. I hope you don't expect any relent from me if there were to be next time we meet or at any business deal because I'm not that type of girl you can use your charm with" Y/n said and J chuckled at her pathetic attempt to look professional. She turned away, but again, before she could reach the door, she felt sharp pain on her neck, then everything went black.