#19 weakness

Joker's POV
*Bang* Another man fell to the ground. Dead. He was the 10th henchman the Joker shot for not come up with the good idea of how to take down Simon and his goons: the new crime mob that tried to take Gotham away from the Joker. So far, J had lost a lot of business deal and money because of Simon. J was filled with rage. He wanted nothing more than to see Simon's blood all over Gotham. He had tried many many plan to get rid of this new guy, all of them had failed. "You're all fucking useless. I'll fucking shoot every single one of you, if any of you can't give me some fucking ideas on how to take care of that rat" The Joker yelled angrily. All of his henchmen looked beyond terrified. Joker got them to stand in line, then he'd point the gun at them one by one, if they couldn't come up with the idea that pleased the boss, he'd pull the trigger. So far, no one could come up with the idea, and it made J mad beyond limits. The rest of the henchmen prayed someone would finally come up with something so they wouldn't have their brains blowed to pieces. Joker stepped to the next henchman in line. He was the 11st one. J pointed the gun between the henchman's eyes. "Your turn" He grinned evilly "Tell me something I'd want to hear" The henchman stood trembling next to the body of his friend, the one J just shot "H- how about a girl, sir?" The henchman stuttered. "What was that?" He was the first one Joker seemed to be interested in what he said, otherwise he'd pull the trigger by now. The man gathered his words before continued "We send the girl to seduce him. The girl that would be his weakness. Let her be with him all the time, and report everything to us" Joker lowered his gun. He seemed to think of what the henchman had just said. The room was filled with silence for a moment as Joker was in a deep thoughts. The henchmen, on the other hand, couldn't control their shaky bodies and sweaty hands, especially the one who gave the idea to J. He was slightly praying that J would just shot him already. Fear of the unknown was the worst. Then, out of nowhere, the Joker thrown away his gun, and clapped his hands in front of the henchman's face, almost giving the poor henchman a heart attack. "My, my! Finally, something good for once" J dramatically thrown his hands in the air. "Y'all should thank this handsome hunka hunka here. He just saved your asses" He then laughed his maniac laughs and walked out of the room. I need to find a girl that'd be Simon's weakness, and that girl will be my weapon to destroy him.

Y/n's POV
Tonight was y/n's first night of work as a bartender at Smile and Grin club. Y/n was beautiful, she could easily be a dancer, but she was very shy. So she choose to be a bartender instead. Her friends had warned her about who the owner of the club was, and how dangerous it could be to be in a place where the owner of the club, or technically, her boss killed at least one person here every night. Y/n wouldn't choose to work here, if she had any other choices, but she needed money to pay for her apartment. Once y/n walked into the club, she couldn't help but stared in awe at how luxurious it was. There were gold beads hanging all around. Basically, the whole place seemed to be made of gold. She made her way to the bar, a man greeted her "You must be y/n, right? I'm Adam, your colleague. Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too" Y/n smiled as they shook hands. "The job could be tough sometimes. Let me know if you need any help" "I'll be fine, thanks" Then both her and Adam started to get to work. Adam was mostly at the bar while y/n was out serving drinks to customers on each table. Adam ain't lying when he said the job could be tough: y/n had to deal with people who were either drunk or high (or both) and couldn't keep their hands at home. Y/n tried to ignore their shamelessly flirting and focused on her work. However, there was one man in particular who seemed to can't get his eyes off of her. "Hey hotness" The man said as y/n walked by, then she felt his hand grabbed her butt, y/n wanted nothing more than to slap the man's face, but knew that'd cause her to lose her job so she tried to keep her cool. "Come sit on daddy's lap" The man said "I'm sorry, sir, I have to work" "Oh c'mon I know you want it" As y/n tried to walk away, he roughly grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, she tried to get off his grip "Sir, please, I don't want this" The man's patience started to run thin, doesn't like the fact of being rejected "You bitch!" He yelled at her, then grabbed bottle of Whiskey beside him and smashed it to her head. She felt sharp pain for a second before everything went black.