#91 murder house

Warnings: smut, violence

American Horror Story crossover yay!! (you can still enjoy this chapter, if you don't watch the show)

Y/n's mouth hung open as she tried to gasp oxygen into her lung, though it seemed to get harder and harder. Everything hurt. Every breath she tried to take made her feel like her body was on fire. The blood kept gushing out of her stomach. There was nothing she could do, nothing but lying on the hard ground, waiting for death to finally end all the pain. Her vision got more and more blurry as seconds passed, but she could still see the figure of Tate standing tall over her, looking down at her with the bloody knife still in his hand. How did it get like this? No, this wasn't how it supposed to end. This wasn't how the king and queen of Gotham city supposed to die. Mister J... thinking of the Joker made another drop of tear ran down her cheek and to the ground. Right in the moment, her only concern was not being able to live with him in life after death.

The Joker just "laid there" as Hayden rode him with that satisfaction, lustful grin written over her face. Though she was the only one enjoying it. The clown, on the other hand, wanted to push her away, to find y/n and get both himself and her out of this cursed house. But he couldn't, literally couldn't. All he could do was just lay still on the mattress. It was like he had no energy left that he couldn't even move a muscle. Never felt so powerless, the clown could feel his life slowly drained out of his body, literally. He knew he wouldn't last long. Yet, his only regret was doing this to y/n, doing this to his girl! It was all his fault. If he could turn back time, he'd never drag y/n into this shit, he'd get her and himself away from this hell house as far as possible. But, oh well, too bad it took the clown a little too long to wake up.

"Pack your things, baby, we're going for a little trip" Joker said to y/n after he hung up from his business partner. The king and queen of Gotham were about to be away for business.

J's private plane landed on LAX. Y/n held her mister J's hand in hers as they made their way to the limousine already waiting for them. Los Angeles was always her favorite place. Thus there was no way for y/n to miss the opportunity to visit the city of angels when her boyfriend had to be here to have a meeting with other crime lord.

Things were going well at the meeting, that was until the clown sniffed something was wrong with one of LA's king's henchmen. Something about the dude got the clown narrow his eyes in suspicious. J had been in this business long enough to tell when there was a mole sitting in front of him. And before any of the other crime lords in the underworld meeting knew what was going on, the Joker cracked his evil grin and shot the man right in the head. His action spurred the LAPD team lurking outside the building to action, and in the matter of seconds, all hell break lose. Gunshots ranging, bullet after bullet flew through the air. Joker managed to get both himself and y/n out of the abandoned warehouse, where the meeting took place, and into his car, but they were being chased by the polices. However, after turning the road into shooting rang and a couple of sharp turns, J managed to get rid of the cops "You hurt?" He turned to the side to look at y/n for a few seconds before turned his glare back to the road up ahead "I'm fine" She said, though her voice was a bit shaking. After all, it was so close. All windows broke into pieces from the cop shooting at them, but they were both fine. Just some cuts from the glass, but there was nothing serious. Joker nodded as his glare was still up ahead. He knew she was scared, but she would be okay. Though they couldn't return to their hotel, knowing the cops would probably already waiting for them there. They needed to fine a place to stay, a place to hide for a couple days before J could figure a way to get back to Gotham.
After driving for a while, he found a house located on a very suitable place for lie low. The house was isolated from everything, and it seemed to be abandoned, yet its shape wasn't too bad