#143 the blood in my veins is made up of mistakes

Warnings: dark theme, rape

Requested by Pandalion23

Y/n sat at the corner of the room, her shaky hands held her knees tight to her chest. Her sore body trembling out of control. Her eyes widened as she looked down at her body, her clothes all torn apart, bruises covered almost every inch of her skin, dried blood between her legs. Her mouth hung open, but there was no sound came out. Only silent tears running down her face. She was taken over by shock, horror and fear at what had just happened, the most terrifying thing that had just happened to her in the place she should be safest under his protection, in mister J's penthouse! Her fault. This was all her fault. She shouldn't have been so reckless. Y/n never hated herself so much, never felt so dirty. How could J look at her the same after all of this?

.
.
.
.

David was the name. The rat in whom Joker had recently hired for his underground business. Y/n sensed something was wrong with the guy after she first laid eyes on him, no, after he first laid eyes on her when she walked through the door to mister J's office. It was just for a mere second that Joker didn't notice it, but it sent shiver down her spine: the way he looked at her. Though y/n tried to shake the feeling away, telling herself she was just being paranoid. Silly little girl, she should have listened to her instinct.

David ranked up and gained the clown's trust very fast. In only a month after working for the Joker, mister J considered him as one of his most trusted henchmen along with Frost. David's skills and ability never fail to impress J. The Joker knew he could count on the newbie for every important mission.

Still, y/n couldn't shake that feeling away, that bad feeling she felt every time David was near her. When she wasn't looking, she could feel someone's stare boring through her only for her to turn around and catch the newbie turning his head to other way.

Until one day, it started to happen. Mister J wasn't looking. Y/n told herself the newbie wouldn't have any ill attention towards her when his hand 'accidentally' touched her here and there. She tried to move away, but it looked like David hadn't done with her until y/n had to go and sit on Joker's lap, that's when the henchman gave up and walked away.

This 'accidental touch' only happened more and more often. Though the worst part was Joker had absolute no idea what was going on when it happened right under his nose. Normally, J would be overprotective, over-possessive and put an end to any man's life who dared commit such actions to his girl, but he was too blind by the benefits and money  David got him to care about what happened when he looked away. Surely, he cared about y/n. The problem was that he trusted the newbie too much to question his loyalty towards him, disregard the short amount of time David stayed with them. And y/n was too afraid to tell mister J, afraid he'd find her weak. So she stayed silent.

Until one day.

They were at Smile and Grin club. Y/n was walking her way to the VIP lounge where the Joker when out of the blue, a strong pair of hands grabbed her and yanked her to the corner where no one else was and before y/n knew it, she was pinned against the wall with David's face inches away from her "W-what are you doing?" Y/n asked. She could see how his lips curved into a sinister smirk and his eyes tried to imagine what was under the fabric of her dress it made her feel so sick "Damn, y/n... you look so fucking good in this tiny dress... would be even better without them. What'd you say, me and you having a little fun. Mister J wouldn't know. He's busy with the meeting"
"What are you talking about. Leave me alone!" Y/n pushed him as hard as she could, but he was too strong her effort only resulted in her wrists being grabbed tight - to the point it was hurt - as David pinned them above her head "Oh, come on, honey. Don't play hard to get. I know you want me" He leaned his face in closer and y/n never felt so scared "I can satisfy you... better than that clown of yours" His hot breath landed on her skin y/n had to hold back the urge to throw up right there and then "Leave me alone" She tried to sound tough, but her voice barely a whisper as she started to shake like a leaf "Come on. Mister J doesn't have to know..." With that, David decreased the gap between their mouths. Y/n's eyes widened. She knew she had to do something. Despite how horrified she was, y/n kicked the man between his legs, as hard as she could. David didn't see it coming. He yelped in pain and let go of her. Y/n took the opportunity running away towards mister J. She was beyond terrified at what could have happened tears accumulated in her eyes.