#24 forgive me

"You know what J. Fuck you. I'm done with all your shits" Y/n spat at her clown lover as they were once again in a fight. She was done with everything: all the abuse. Him coming home late every night, covered in blood, drunk. Cheating multiple times with some sluts at his club. Doesn't give a fuck about her. Everything she do was wrong for him. Every time she tried to have a nice conversation, it always ended up in a fight since everything she said seemed to piss him off. Y/n was crying herself to sleep every night. "God. Why are you always making a big deal out of something so small" J said, irritated. "Something so small? I fucking caught you with that whore in bed J. You called that something so small?!! And this isn't the first time you go around and fuck any whore who thrown themselves at you. God how many have you fucked without me finding it out huh?" Y/n couldn't hold the tears back any longer. Her voice cracked and tears ran down her face. She felt like the world was falling apart. J rolled his eyes and he turned back to walk away from her. "No, don't you dare walking away from me. I fucking gave you everything and look what you gave me!! You don't even have the guts to talk to me like a real man. You're fucking pussy, J" The Joker suddenly stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned back to face y/n with that murderous look in his eyes. Normally a look like this on J's face would got y/n frozen with fear, but right now, the anger got the best of her. "What did you just call me?" J said in a dark voice. "You're a fucking pussy" y/n spat in his face, and before she knew it, a strong impact made contact with her cheek making her fell down to the ground. The clown lost his control again. He was panting hard. Y/n slowly getting up. She hold her hand on the spot where fingers shape started to form on her cheek. That's it. She told herself. She swallowed hard and say "That's the last time you'll ever be able to hurt me. Don't expect to see me ever gain" With that she made her way to the door. But of course, who was she kidding? This was the Joker! He would never let his property go. Before y/n could reach the door, she heard the click of the gun. She stopped in her tracks. "One more move, y/n and I will blow your brain out" J said in a surprisingly calm voice, which didn't go together with the murderous look in his eyes. The Joker was most dangerous when he was angry, but still act calm. Y/n turned around to face him, the man she was and still in love with all her heart pointing a gun in her face. However what she said next caught the Joker off guard "Do it" Y/n said in a calm voice, her eyes showed no emotions. She wasn't said it to tease or challenge him. Everyone knows challenging something like this to the Joker was like digging their own graves. Y/n was actually meant for him to shoot her. She was done with everything. She have had enough of this life. J would never let her walk out that door alive, but living like this wasn't better than being dead. It hurts her how the man she loves more than anything could hurts her like this. It hurts her how she couldn't bring herself to stop loving him. The Joker was stunned for a moment. He expected her to beg for him not to kill her. He expected her to crawl back to him. "W- what?" J stuttered, and y/n was apparently the first person who ever got the infamous Joker dumbstruck. "Do it, J. We both know I'm not gonna walk out that door alive. So if you're gonna shoot me, I don't want you to be a pussy, and do it behind my back like you did with those whores. I want you to be a man, and do it while you look me in the eyes" Y/n said with a stern voice. She wasn't crying anymore. She was ready for this. Realization hits the Joker like a truck as his anger died down. Oh God, what have I done to her? Is she hates me that much she'd rather die than to be with me? "Y/n, c'mon" J tried to reasoning with her, but he doesn't know what to say. "C'mon, y/n. Just say you're sorry and we could forget all this ever happened. Daddy won't mad at ya hmm?" Of cause the Joker wasn't good with words. He could never be the one to say sorry. "No..." y/n shook her head. "No, J. You either let me walk out that door or you shoot me. Right here. Right now." The hand he held the gun, still pointing it at y/n, started to shake. "Y/n, you don't know what you're talking. Stop with this nonsense-" "Are you gonna kill me or let me leave? I can't live like this anymore, J" y/n cut him off and he knows she was serious. J gulped. God, he never thought this situation could be so hard for him. "Come back..." J said, his voice that was always sounds strong and confident was barely a whisper this time. But the look in her face said she wasn't coming back to him. "Y/n..." J was still hopelessly hope y/n would change her mind, and thrown herself in his arms, but deep down he knows that wasn't going to happen. He swallowed and his face suddenly getting more serious "One last chance, y/n" J said. Hold the gun tighter. C'mon, doll. Please come back. I'm sorry. J thought to himself. Sadly those words could never left his mouth. They looked each other in the eyes. J gripped on his gun tightly as he aimed it right between her eyes. The looks in her eyes tells him she had made her decision. Y/n slightly smiled before said "I forgive you"

*Bang*