#75 tell me that you love me, even if it's fake

Warning: smut, violence
Requested by essmeerallda

"We need to get out of Gotham now. Grab what you need" It was the first word y/n's boyfriend greeted her after came back from work instead of hugging and kissing like usual "What? What are you talking about?" She asked but it seemed like her lover was too busy grabbing whatever clothes he could grab from the wardrobe, and throwing it in the bag "Thomas stop. Thomas!" Her scream seemed to get his attention eventually. Thomas stopped what he was doing and glared up at her. Y/n rushed to him, cupping his face in order to calm him down at least a little "Baby, what is going on?" She spoke clearly, trying not to let her concern shown "He's coming. I knew it. I... I knew it was a bad idea working for that monster. I'm so sorry, babe. I shouldn't have let you get involved with this" He stuttered. Y/n still couldn't understand a single thing her boyfriend was rambling about "W-What-" before she could ask more, a loud explosion on the front door made her instinctively kneeled down to the ground, covered her ears with her hands. Thomas, on the other hand, froze in place. He knew he was coming. It was too late now. Y/n looked at the front door to see the piece of mahogany wood now lying on the ground, smoke filled the air. There were human figures walking her way, thought she couldn't make out their faces due to the smoke and dust. However, once the visitors stepping out of the smoke, her breath hitched when she saw the green haired man with red lips, pale skin, piercings blue eyes, and a whole lot of tattoos approaching her. It was the Joker. Y/n turned her head to look at her boyfriend for some sort of explanation, only to see Thomas's eyes were filled with regret "I'm so sorry" Y/n shook her head as her brain couldn't process what was happening. Why'd Joker broke into their house. What did her boyfriend mean that he was sorry?
"There you are my sweet little y/n. I must say you're even prettier in person" The clown's voice broke her out of her thought. She had just realized how close he was to her at the moment "W-what do you want? How... how did you know my name?"
"Ooh you might want to ask... him" Joker flashed his evil grin at Thomas. Y/n looked at him, having no idea what was going on "I'm... I'm sorry, y/n. I really am. I'm not working with GCPD anymore. That night they caught me steal $500 from the drug lord we caught. I... I was doing it for us. We needed money. I went to Joker's club for some drink, turned out he was looking for more men to work for him. I was a cop before so I know a lot about the city. I work for him ever since. He pays better, but he's a sick dog. He always wants more. He finds out about you and now he... he wants you. I'm so sorry, y/n. God, I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have agreed to work for him in the first place. Should've told you I got fired, but I didn't want to let you down. God, I'm so sorry" Thomas broke down in tears. Y/n kept switching her gaze from her boyfriend and the Clown Prince. She couldn't believe this, the man she thought was a good man serving citizen in Gotham, keeping the city save. The man she thought could protect her would turn to be the one dragging her to hell just in a matter of minutes. The man she thought would never keep a secret from her had been lying to her these whole time? She couldn't believe her boyfriend worked for the Joker!
"Here's the thing, sweetheart. Your dickhead boyfriend not just steal from cops. He also steal what belongs to me. Why didn't you tell her that part too hmm little rat?" Mister J turned to look at Thomas, y/n mirrored the clown's action. "I... I also steal money from him" Thomas admitted with sham. Y/n just shook her head in disbelief. If anything, she always thought her boyfriend was an honest man, not a thief "And with that, I'll have to take something that belongs to him" The Joker started circling y/n's tiny body, his eyes filled with hunger like a lion ready to devour its prey "What if I said no" She tried to sound strong and confident, but the clown could see through her like a glass, she had never felt more terrified "Well, then you know, he took something from me. I have to get something from him, sweetheart. And if that something is not you... it's going to be his life" Joker flashed her a huge smile at the end of the sentence like a child on Christmas morning, then he pointed his gun at Thomas who now held by two of the clown's henchmen. So he couldn't runaway. Y/n gulped. She knew her life would change forever, if she agreed to be his. But if she didn't, Thomas would die. The question was was he worth it? After all the things he had done. But she couldn't just let him die. He was her boyfriend. Even if he was a dick who was now stood trembling, not being able to do anything "Well... I'm waiting for the answer, doll" She knew Joker wasn't the one who liked wait. Y/n closed her eyes, and nodded. Joker took the hint, an evil grin plastered on his face. From this moment, she was his.