Chapter 19: The Honeymoon

All that night me and James danced. Peter left early, said he had to work early tomorrow morning. I danced with my dad and James's dad. When I slow danced with James he pulled me in close to him and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I love you Lily Potter."

"I love you too James." James kisses me, I kiss him back. When the night is over James picks me up. I have my shoes in my hand and my feet ache like no other. He carries me outside where a car waits us.

"Ready for the honeymoon Lil?"

"Of course. Alone time with you will be great!" We drive until we get to the leaky caldron. "What?"

"We have something special planned here, you will love it. Much better than anywhere else"

"Alright, but this better be good Potter." I say joking around, he takes my hand and we walk in. My jaw immediately drops. The old hardwood floors are now brand new and shining, while the counter was a marble. Over to the right the place with what used to be old tables was now a casino. The whole place looked bigger and much nicer.

"Impressed?" I turn to see Tom standing there, in a black suit.

"Very, what did you do to it?" I saw still in full shock looking around.

"That potter of yours gets the credit. He helped me make it nicer, with spells of course. It will stay like this until you leave. It will only be like this now for you too." I turn to see James smiling evilly at me.

"So Potter, what will I get out of you tonight?"

"Well if your head keeps growing nothing will happen." I say smirking, James only leans down to kiss me.

"Ahem," I pull away to look at Tom whose face is red. "If you will follow me I'll show you to your room." We walk over and Tom opens the door to show us a romantic room. The bed is a heart shape with roses and chocolate on it.

"Oh this is absolutely perfect. James, you have out done yourself for sure this time"

"This time? Don't I all the time?"

"Oh yes please excuse my mistake. I shall never do it again." I say laughing, James grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. Our bags were already in the room. James leans down and starts to kiss me.

"I need to change out of this dress quick." I say through breaths, James nods. I have put a special pair of lingerie in my bad that I went to grab. I take my dress off and hang it up. I put the lingerie and walk out to where James was laying on the bed, his shirt buttoned up showing his abs.

"Hot damn Lily." James says smirking. I walk over to him, and lightly push him on the bed. I start taking off his shirt and pants.

"You ready for this Potter?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Me and James go for it. James falls asleep about 30 minutes later. Although it was late I could hardly sleep. I was finally married to the love of my life. I think back to Snape visiting me. I smile to myself, I feel like I can communicate with him. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I wake up to a teardrop on my head. I feel James's shaking while silently sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Lily, I don't deserve you." James was whispering through tears, I haven't moved, just listened. "You deserve someone who will love and always protect you. I can't do that, but I will do my very best." I move up to where I am looking him in the eyes.

"James I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. You have made my life perfect. I would gladly give my life as long as it ment you will be alright." I start sobbing myself. I pull him into a hug where James sobs into me, and I sob into him.