05

Jungkook woke up in the morning and prepared himself for school. After that, he wears his sneakers and get out from his house. Well, he lives alone because his parents stay at Busan and here he is in Seoul all by himself.

" Yo Jungkook! " He heard someone shouted his name and he saw BTS (their group name) at the road side, waving their hands in the air. He ran towards them happily.

" What are you guys doing here? " He asked while fixed the bag strap on his shoulder.

" Waiting for you of course. We should go now or we'll be punished for being lated. " Namjoon said and they started walking to school talking bout random stuff.

" So, are you serious bout Reen? " Suga asked Jungkook out of the blue. The others glared at him with angry face and started to slap Suga's back repeatly because he accidently mention "her" name.

" Argh! You guys hurted me. Stop it! " Suga ran to the other side away from the group of little devil. " Sorry Jungkook-ah. I didnt mean it. " He said while rubbing his hurted back.

" It's okay hyung. I'm not mad. Well, yes but she hated me. It's hard to get near her. " Jungkook said with a sad face.

" Aigoo our maknae ~ be a gentleman. Try to win her heart little by little. You can do it man! " J-hope confidently told him what to do while put his arm over Jungkook's shoulder.

" Eyy looked who's talking. You never have a girlfriend pfftt! Jimin shoot J-hope right at his face and the others laughed at his word.

" Yah! You don't have one either! " J-hope passed the bullet back to him. Jimin stucked his tongue out and start to ran leaving them behind as J-hope chased after him while trying to kick Jimin's apple butt. Their morning filled with jokes and laughter.

A few mins later, they arrived at school gate and walked to the corridor. While they talking to each other, Taehyung saw Nana walked passed them while reading a book.

" Jungkook- ah. That's Nana. Right? " He pointed his index finger towards her and BTS turned their head looked at her too. A smiled suddenly appeared on Jungkook's face after seeing his favorite girl.

" I will go first. See you guys after school. Bye! " He immediately ran towards Nana. Luckily, there's only a few students at that time. Nana didn't realize that Jungkook coming because she too focused at her book.

________________

NANA POV

When I arrived at the classroom door, I accidently bumped onto someone's chest. Again?! Aish such a careless. I lifted my head, about to curse at the person but after seeing the face, I gasped.

" Hi pretty " He greeted me with a littlevwaved and a smile showing his bunny teeth. Auch why so cute?!

" What the heck did you want from me? " I asked lazily.

" Just want to check on you. " He replied while tiled his head to the left side.

" Go away Jungkook. You're ruining my mood today seriously. " I wanted to enter the classroom but he grabbed my arm not wanting me to leave.

I scoffed. " What now?! " I gave him a death stared and pulled away my arm angrily. He gave me a hard time really.

Jungkook brushed my front hair aside to see my forehead. " Emm I'm glad it's healed this fast. " He smiled.