22

+tomorrow morning+

JK POV

I woke up with Nana still in my embrace. Damn, my back and legs sore from sleeping in this uncomfortable position. I looked down towards her pale face and caress her cheek dearly.

I promise you, I won't let you hurted again..

I picked her up in bridal style, slowly put her on the couch and when my hand accidently touch her arm, I realize that her body felt like burning. I put the back of my hand on her forehead while the other one on mine. Yep, she got a fever.

I wandered around the house to find the cloth and medicine. I'm not really good at finding the way, so it took more time than I expected. Plus, this is my first time to explore each of the room.

Thank God, I found all the things that I wanted and quickly went back to her. I dipped the cloth in a bowl of cold water and put it on her forehead. I got up and went to the kitchen to cook something for her.

Wait,

I can't cooked...

Well, let's give it a try.

" um, next.., " I put a full tea spoon of salt.

" should I put this too? um, maybe a little.. " I poured the soy sauce.

I forgot something...,

" oh! chicken, chicken! " I rushed to the sink and took the already cut chicken and put it into the pot. I stir it and smell the porridge.

It smells good, I thought.

The visual.. not as nice as I saw on the internet but still, I'm proud of myself.

Well, not until you taste it.. I guess.

I'm too busy preparing the porridge till I didn't realize that Nana were standing behind me.

" what are you doing? " her voice sounds weak.

I looked over my shoulder for a while then focused back to what I'm doing right now. " sit there. the breakfast is ready.. "

I bring the food and placed it in front of her. She shooked her head and slowly pushed the bowl away from her.

Such a headstrong. I sighed.

I took a seat beside her " open your mouth, " I said while scooping the porridge with a spoon, ready to feed her. She covered her mouth with her both tiny hands.

" eat.. " I said with a serious face, " or I will kiss you.. " I deliberately emphasize the 'k' words to threaten her. Of course she doubt it at first but after seeing me being serious, she opened her mouth.

" such a good girl.. " I stroke her head and she gave me an annoying face. After finished her meal and took the medicine, she went back to sleep while me, preparing the leftover to fill my empty tummy.

After the first feed..,

I rushed to the sink and spitted the food. I drank a glass of plain water to get rid of the taste on my tongue. I looked at the sleeping figure in disbelief.

Wait,

How Nana ate this horrible thing without even complaining? Is she really took my words that serious? I smiled to myself. She's such a cutie.

If other girls be at her place at that time, they would rather kissed me than stuff themself with something like that. Or both..

<A/N; me too kookie, me too*>

After finished cleaning the kitchen, I decide to go back home to change to a new clothes and went to work. I tiptoe to the coffee table for my car key not to wake Nana up. I'm about to opened the front door but then she called my name.

I turned around and waited for her to speak. " where are you going? " she asked me almost liked whisper.

" office. I need to attend a meeting. " I said while looking for my sneakers.

" d-don't leave me... " she pouted.

Did I said that she looked hella cute with her chin resting on the couch plus her red puffy face. Gosh, I wanted to stay here forever...

I make my way towards her and bend my body same with her eyes level. " I won't be long.. Wait for me.. Okay? " I gave her a bunny smile and gently stroke her head.

She nodded and laid back to sleep. Honestly, I really wanted to stay. I didn't want to see her being sad and feeling lonely but I had to take care of my priority too.

Leaving her alone for a few hours won't bring any harm to her. Right?

_____________________

I'm in a good mood so tada!

Happy reading guys.

🐰🍕