20

No matter what happen, promise me that you will stay with him.

Nana opened her eyes. That voice again. Her head started to hurt. Yes. That voice helped her came back to life. Strange right? She woke up from the bed and heading to the bathroom. She washed her face and stare blankly to her own reflection. Daydreaming.

Suddenly, a big hands covered her eyes from no where. She knew this smell. " Kookie, I know it's you. " She turned around and saw a guy, looked kinda shocked.

" Wait, " he paused. " do you just call me Kookie? I might hear it wrong. " Jungkook said almost like whispering to her. Nana furrowed her eyebrows and nodded. " Em, why? " She asked. Jungkook shook his head " er, nothing but how can you know that name? I mean, only Bangtan call me that. " He nervously asked. " and that girl. " he mumbled the last words.

" Oh, I don't know either. I think I've heard it long time ago. " she giggled. " It suit you anyway. Kookie~ " She covered her mouth in excitement.

He loved when she called him that but...

Something were not right.

Jungkook slightly pass a smile and grabbed her hand. " You're ready to go home? " He asked.

" Yea...but I need to shower first. I smell like a dead rat right now. " She said while tying her hair into a ponytail shown the same necklace around her neck. Jungkook noticed it and reach out his hand to touch it. Nana backed away few steps and quickly covered her chest in suprised.

He realized that he went too far and scratched the back of his head. " err, am sorry. That necklace... could you give me that for err... ya know, I wanna take a look at it. " He avoided from doing an eye contacts with her.

Nana touched her neck and felt the locket. " Oh.. " she unhooked it and handed it to him. " Sure. Keep it for me. " She smiled and got into the bathroom to wash up.

Without hesitation, Jungkook took out his phone from his jacket pocket and snapped the picture then send it to BTS's chatroom.

Jungkook : guess what? *send with the picture*

Monnie : looks familiar... 😐

Jiminnie : kook - ah, where you found it?

Jungkook : it belongs to Nana...

Hobi : kyaaaa~ are you sure kookie? 😱

Jungkook : yea, she give it to me just now. Why?

............

Jungkook : seriously guys? Don't ignore me...

*send*

Silence....

Jungkook : well hello, why everyone don't reply me? I know you read it. 😑

*monnie is calling*

FINALLYYYYYYY!!!

He quickly picked up the call " Hyung, Why you ignoring me?! How could you do this to me... " He pouted liked Namjoon can saw him. aww poor my baby ~

Namjoon laughed on the other line " sorry maknae. We're playing games at Taehyung's house. Wanna joined soon? " He asked.