15

JK POV

After Jimin told me about Jenny, I started to get angry and feeling afraid at the same time. I just tried to win Nana's heart back and I'm pretty sure that Jenny won't let me.

Why she protected her so bad? Is there something happened between them that I didn't even know? It just make me more curious.

I sat on the bed while staring at Reen's photo that hanging on the wall in front of me. When I look at Nana, I see you in her. Everything that she do, reminds me of you. It's hurt me so bad. I've tried to love Nana but it just like I'm in love with you.

Why my instint tell me that you and Nana were related? It's confusing me till now. What did Jenny hid from me all this time? I really need to know. She's being over protectived over Nana.

Jenny will do anything to make me stay away from Nana and it will never happen. I will make sure that Nana will be mine no matter what.

Before that, I've to investigate who is Nana in her past time. But how? I can't do this alone. It just like I'm putting myself into a tiger cage whenever Jenny is involve.

I rushed to the coffee table and took my phone and dialled someone's number. After the second beep sound, the line connected.

" Why you called me this lated? " The guy asked me from the other line with a husky voice.

" Come to my house now. I need your help. " I hang up the phone without saying goodbye.

I hope this gonna work....

________________

Hey readers. Sorry for this late update.
I know it's kinda short and sorry for the grammar mistakes or else.
I will try to update often.
Happy reading~ 💜