| 27 | The Plan

*Previous Chapter*

Why can't someone just love me! Angela screamed mentally, all she wanted was a romance, popularity acceptance but she would never have it.

I want to beat that perfect prince, I'll take away everything from him! Shiro complained as you bowed to him and left the table to go to the library to have some down time.

~*~

Your POV

I woke up again more determined than ever, my plan will be put into action today, the result will come tomorrow or late tonight. Today is the day that I show Zen that I can take care of myself, Shiro had already left the bedroom to have some quality time with his sister for the morning mean while I am going to see Zen. He was in his office doing paper work like a good prince, I'm glad he finally understands that he can't procrastinate when it comes to work.

"Y/N?" he stood up from his desk.

"Hey Zen" "glad to see that you're doing paper work"

"yeah well I thought you were with Shiro doing this amazing 'plan' of yours"

"I'm sorry Zen but I didn't want you involved otherwise it would've become complicated but I promise, tonight I'll make him speak of his crimes" "you have to be around to hear it though because I'm going to have to do something farfetched to get him to say it"

"How farfetched exactly?" Zen eyed me suspiciously

"Farfetched" Zen rolled his eyes and I giggled "don't worry, I'm not going to die"

"You better not, where do want me to be tonight?"

"I was thinking somewhere like the fountain or something" "but it might not work out like that" Zen placed his hands on my shoulders happily.

"Don't worry, I'll be there" we both nodded, there was a knock on the door. I made my facial expression darken and I walked out of the office to meet face to face with Shiro. This is why I darkened my expression.

"Milady you look so upset" "did Zen do something?" he pulled me into a close hug. "come on, let's go for a walk" Zen gritted his teeth but then reminded himself it was all a part of the plan after Shiro Angela came in and happily skipped up to him, linking arms and walked out of the office too. Shiro and I on the other hand were wondering around the palace together. "what did Zen do?"

"I don't think I can look at him for much longer" "he said he loved Shirayuki, I don't want to see my best friend be with the one that I love"

"We can make arrangements so you don't have to see him anymore" my eyes lighten up at his words, of course not for real. "I hate to see you in such pain"

"Shiro, I need your help to leave and start anew, are you willing to help me?"

"Of course I am" "I can arrange a boat to take us back over to Kensington tonight" "once you leave you can never come back"

"I'm willing to do that" "Shiro, I think I've fallen in love with you but Zen is still on my mind" "I want to forget him, I want to start anew with you, on your land"

"Yes my princess, come with me and I can make arrangements right away from tonight" Shiro smirked and leant in to kiss me, I pulled back and sheepishly smiled.

"We can save that for tonight when we're off the land" I winked at him, a sparkle coming off my eye lid (anime style XD). Shiro laughed and held my hand walked me through town.

"See all these dresses in the markets" "in my palace you'll be treated to the best, you won't have to wear these rags anymore" he cringed at my blue dress, how dare he.