| 8 | Reunited

Your POV

I woke up in a nice comfy bed. The sleep I had last night was one of the best ones that I've had in a while. I'm going to wear that same dress again today so I can fell good about myself and I'll do more errands for Clarissa. Today, I'll be at the front counter waiting for travellers to come in and book a room. It's fun not doing Blacksmith work for a while, gives my hands some time to rest. Now that I think about it, leaving this place is going to be harder than it seems. I've warmed up to the place but I know I can't stay here forever. I'll have to let Shirayuki go at one stage.

I thought about Tanbarun. I wonder what the collector did when he realised I've run away? Now that Prince Raji has lost his one blacksmith, I wonder if he realised that I was more important than he expected. The door opened and closed, a young man with spiky black hair who looked like a messenger came walking up to me. I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen or more so that he was going to do something bad.

"Is there someone here name Y/N?" My breath hitched. He worked for the palace, they're after me. The boy doesn't know who I am so I can use that to my advantage, he knows that I'm here so he must know Kiki and Mitsuhide meaning he's probably another friend of the princes.

"She's up in room 2" I pointed up stairs. Now, while he's up there I can tell Clarissa that I have to go somewhere and leave out the back door. Perfect.

I was wondering the town streets like any other person, blending in with the crowed. After a while, I would go back to the Tavern and he would most likely be gone. I happily hummed, greeting people who went past me with a smile. What a nice day it is. I looked up at the castle again on the hill top. It's beautiful and Shirayuki gets to live inside it, she's such a lucky girl.

I may have gotten too cocky with my plan because the same boy was right behind me and had grabbed my wrist before I could run away. He started to forcefully pull me towards the castle that I was just admiring. I kept on trying to loosen his grip but he was too strong.

"my name's Obi, I've been sent by Prince Zen Wisteria to collect you and bring you up to the castle" "He wants to speak with you and not to mention your friend is there too" He smiled and continued to pull me through the crowd despite everyone's looks.

"No Obi! You don't understand I can't go back to the castle!" I got really nervous and started to thrash around. It was no use, Obi obviously had a task and was determined to complete it.

Clarines Castle

I arrived at the gate of the castle avoiding the gaze of the guards who were glaring at me. Obi led me to large doors inside the castle.

"Wait here, I'll get Zen," Obi said as he entered the large room and closed them behind him. After a few seconds, Obi peaked his head out the doors.

"You can go in now" Obi said as he opened the large doors fully, inside was Zen Sitting behind a desk and Shirayuki was standing right beside him, I was so glad to see Shirayuki again, alive and healthy but I was too scared to approach her since she was beside the prince, Obi had to literally push me inside. I took a step forward making sure Zen didn't flinch. I continued to walk forward at a faster pace. When I was in front of her I held her hand and poked her cheek.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She asked confused

"I'm checking to see that you're real and alive" Shirayuki sighed and I gave her a hug. I'm so glad to see that she's alright. I was still kind of mad though and there were questions that needed to be asked. "Shirayuki why didn't you tell me you were going to run away?"

"It all happened too suddenly" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but did you get the burn ointment on the desk"

"Of course I did, thanks for that but still you could've at least left a letter or something!" I yelled at her. All she gave me was 'To Y/N' that's not a letter.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to speak to Y/N in private Shirayuki" Zen kindly smiled at her. You could see the relation between the two.

"Yes, Zen" Shirayuki bowed and walked outside the room, shutting the doors behind her. It was just Zen and I now.

'I wonder what he wants?' I thought to myself. Yesterday wasn't a good first impression so I should apologise.