Long Drive Home (Danny on drugs XD)

Jay's POV-

 I walked Danny back to the car, coming back from the dentist. He had gotten his wisdom teeth out and was acting like he was high. It's really funny. 

 I started up the car, and pulled out of the parking lot. He gasped, and and put his hand on the door. "Whoaaaaa..." He said, his voice muffled because of the gauze in his mouth.  

 "What?" I asked.

 "This moves?" I giggled, and he moved his hand to the door handle, and I locked it before he could open it. 

 "Don't do that."  I said, and he pouted. 

 "You don't love me."

 I laughed again, and pulled out my phone then pressed record. I placed it on top of the dashboard in front of him. 

 "What are you doing? Are you filming me?"

 "Yeah." I said between giggles. 

 "Why?"

 "Because you're funny." I replied.

 "But I'm not making any jokes."

 "You don't need to. You're funny as it is."

 He ignored me, and opened up the glove compartment. He pulled out a magazine. 

 "Ooooooooo, look at the bunny!" He held the magazine up to the camera, showing it the PLAYBOY SYMBOL ON IT!!!! XDDDDDDD

 I grabbed it from his hand and shoved it back in. 

 "What? I was showing them the bunny." 

 "No." I said firmly, slightly blushing.

 "Why?"

 "No, just...no." 

 "Why are your cheeks red?"

 "Shut up." He gasped.

 "YOU'RE MEAN!" 

 "Put on your seat belt." I said, trying to change the subject. He slumped down in his seat and stared at me for a few seconds.

 "NO!" He screamed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 I walked him back in the house. 

 "Go sit on the couch."

 "Why?"

 "Because I need to change your band ads."I said knowing that he would freak out if I said his mouth was bleeding. 

 I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the bandages. I turned around and saw him standing in the hallway.

"Come here." I said, he took a step forward. I covered his eyes with my hand, so he wouldn't see his mouth bleeding. 

 I picked him up and put him on the counter, then uncovered his eyes. 

 "Open your mouth." He did as I said. I pulled them out and placed them next to him. He gasped, seeing the blood.

 "I'M BLEEDING!" I screamed, and looked in the side mirror on the wall. He gasped again, this time covering his mouth. 

 "Dan." I started, a smile creeping up my face. 

 He looked back at me, with teary eyes. Before I could react He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me in for a hug. 

 "I don't wanna die." He sobbed. 

 "Dan... you're gonna be fine." 

 He puled back and smirked, then let out a chuckle. 

 "You asshole." The only response I got was more laughter. 

 "I hate you." 

 "And I love you." I put the bandage in his mouth to shut him up. 

 After I changed his bandages we both walked into the living room. He sat down, and I put on a movie, hoping he would fall sleep. I went into the kitchen to grab a beer, and when I got back he was already asleep.