Goes without Saying (DMXJD)

Now that I think about it... Danny would make a good girl :3

 "Okay, I'm gonna hit the hay," Dylan said walking to his room and closing the door. Jay put his arm around Danny's shoulder, and kissed his temple. Resting his head on his shoulder. 

 Danny put his hand up to Jay's chin, and made him look up at himself. He found himself lost in his soft brown eyes, before he sweetly pecked his lips. Keeping their faces close before gently kissing him again, but more passionately. Jay placed his hands on Danny's hips, his cheeks going red as Jay picked him up and pushed him against the front door. 

 He trailed kisses down to his neck, and started to leave a small hickey. Danny let out a few pants, as Jay picked him back up and carried him to the bathroom next to where Dylan was sleeping. He pushed the door open with his foot, and closed it behind him. He put Danny down on the sink counter, pressing his body against Danny's. Danny ran his hands through Jay's hair and started to regret the kiss he gave him.

 "J-Jay... Not here... He'll wake up..." He panted, referring to Dylan.

 "No he won't. He's a heavy sleeper," He picked him back up, and pressed his crotch against Danny's. He moaned at the slight act of friction, and started moving his hips to satisfy his need. 

 Jay genitally placed Danny in the tub, climbing on top of him and taking his shirt off. Jay went back to kissing Danny's neck, hearing the small moans escape his mouth as he hiked up Danny's shirt. He trailed his kisses down until he got to his waist. Danny closed his eyes and bit his lip, awaiting his fate. 

 Jay unbuttoned Danny's pants, pulling them down to his ankles, before looking back up and seeing that... He wasn't exactly a guy... 

 He looked back up at him, not meeting his eyes. He held Danny's hand, that gripped the hem of his shirt, and kissed it. He uncontrollably let out a sigh of relief. Jay slowly spread Danny's legs, and slowly lick his clit. Danny moaned loudly, as Jay leaned back on his knees, unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans and boxers down to his knees before he pulled a condom out of his back pocket, and rolled it over his member.

 "Ready?" Jay asked, climbing back on top of Danny. He simply nodded, and gasped as Jay pushed himself in. Jay waited a moment, letting Danny get used to the feeling, and then slowly started to thrusting in to him. Danny softly moaned, gripping the side of the tub. 

 Jay slightly started quickening his thrusts, "Oh god... I love you so much," Danny nearly screamed, most likely waking up Dylan if they haven't already. Jay replied with a few grunts, and pressed his lips back to Danny's neck, kissing his way around until he found a spot that made Danny go crazy. 

 He wrapped his free arm around Jay's neck, the other one gripping the tub even more, if that was even possible. "J-Jay" he panted biting his lip, trying to keep in his moans. But quickly let go of that thought when Jay started thrusting even faster. 

 Not long after, Jay suddenly stopped, cumming in the condom with a grunt. He waited a moment, before pulling out and laying on the opposite side of the tub from Danny. He pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash, before Danny laid on his chest, both of them panting. 

 "So you don't care?" Danny asked, and Jay tiredly replied with, "No, not at all," He kissed his fore head and rubbed his back, "Now go to sleep kitten..."