Pigskin

(Danny's POV-)

 I can't do this. There's not a snowflakes chance in hell, I'll be able to do this.

 We were writing lyrics for a new song, and the chorus was the only thing we had left. Funny said he would write it and get it back to me to see if it was all right for me to sing. The thing about his and my song writing is, he seems to write more.... PG songs, and I write songs that rarely swear in them. So when he gave me the lyrics, I was lost for words.

 "Go on girl, let me touch the body.
You know I like it when you drop it low.
Hike up the skirt, get naughty."

"Hut 1, Hut 2, Hut 3, GO!"

"Go on girl, let me touch the body.
You know I like it when you lose control. 
Hike up that skirt, get naughty."

*Insert Charlies part*

 "Cause I'm the kind of guy that you love to be.
There ain't nobody that can fuck with me.
And all the ladies want me to beat them cheeks.
And all you fucking haters go beat your meat."

"Cause I'm the kind of guy that you love to be.
There ain't nobody that can fuck with me.
And all the ladies what me to beat them cheeks.
And all you fucking haters, go beat your meat."

I stood there frozen, as my eyes rolled over the page. Reading every cringey word, that was on it. Once I finished I looked up at him in disbelief, then back at the paper.

 "What did you think? I can rewrite it if your not conferrable singing it." He said.

 And I stupidly replied with. "No, no it's fine." I made sure I mentally slapped myself in the face for doing that, and putting myself in this situation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 We got to the studio to record. Charlie and Funny had all ready finished there parts. And now everyone was outside the booth, and I was standing behind the microphone, mostly likely blushing, and looking vary uncomfortable. I didn't have a mirror but, Funny did ask everyone to leave and go do something while I recorded so... I got the hint. 

 I made sure to mouth a thank you while he exited the room. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 Literally an hour later, I finally finished recording the song. There was still the editing, and technical shit but, right now I just wanted to go to sleep. 

 Funny walked back in, as I was laying on the couch.

 "You all finished in here?" I nodded. "Could I listen to it?" He asked, as he walked up to the computer.

 I frantically shook my head, and repeated the word no probably 40 times. But he still pressed play. 

 About 20 seconds later, when my part had finished, he paused it and started laughing hysterically. 

 "Thanks..." I muttered, and rolled my eyes. "I didn't think you had it in ya." He said, while laughing. 

 "Whatever, I'm goin' to bed."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 A/N- NO THIS IS NOT SMUT. And sorry if I offended anyone who likes this song. I'm just making fun of how people say Danny's an angle, when this and many other songs have choruses like this. I still think he has the VOICE of an angle. But in songs like these... He sure as hell doesn't act like one. And I for one don't really like this song so, yay for torturing myself -_-