Exploring

I watch The Office to much 

 Danny ran up to his boyfriend, throwing his arms around Dylan's shoulders and smiling, "Could you do me a favor?" He asked sweetly.

 Dylan smirked, putting his hands on Danny's hips, "Sure,"

 "Could you drive me to the woods and leave me there so I could find my way back home?" 

 Dylan chuckled and rested his chin on the top of Danny's head, "And where would you get an idea like that?"

 Danny looked down shyly, "The t.v..." He whispered, making Dylan laugh. 

 He shook his head, "I don't think so," 

 "But I already got my booties on," He pouted, stomping his foot down. Dylan sighed, knowing that when Danny was ready and got his booties on he wasn't going to change his mind, but he still wanted to try.

 "You're wearing sweatpants a sweatshirt and Ugs in California weather,"

 "Should I go change?" He asked, pulling away. Dylan sighed again and shook his head.

 "Hold on," He said, heading to their bedroom, grabbing Danny's favorite blanket and his phone, stuffing both of them into a backpack and handing it to him. He took Danny's over-sized, red hood and put it over his eyes, "No peeking,"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Dylan sighed, taking off Danny's hood, making him look around and see how deep he had lead them to the forest. Dylan pecked his lips, "I'll see ya later," He said, making Danny smile. 

 Dylan knew that Danny wouldn't last more than half an hour, but still let him do it so he wouldn't have to deal with him begging for the next week to go. He just planed on driving in circles until Danny gave up, not even being to far away from their house. 

 Meanwhile, Danny didn't even hear the loud engine of Dylan's car as he left, he was to focused on the fishies in the river next to him. He soon got a little to careless, climbing on top of the tipped over tree that went over the water and sitting in the very middle of it. 

 He was starting to like the game he was playing, and didn't even really feel like going home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Dylan found Danny hugging a tree at the spot he had left him, his blanket around his shoulders, despite how warm it was, crying his eyes out. After he had fallen in the water full of fishies, he had found his phone in the bag and told Dylan that he wanted to go home.

 Dylan picked up his soaking wet, crying boyfriend and carried him to his car. Having him fall asleep on the drive back home.