LIES!

I'm only (half) sining, soooooooooo I don't go to Hell :3

 Matt sat tied and blind folded to the back of the bed board as he waited for his master to enter the room. He felt his dick harden under the sheets, thinking about all the things his master would do to him once he stepped back in. After a few minutes, Dylan finally walked into their shared room, smiling to no one as he closed the door. "Excited to see me baby?" He whispered in Matt's ear as he sat on the bed, making Matt shudder. 

 He kissed his fore head and grabbed the hot cup next to him, smiling from ear to ear as he stirred the thick mixture. Dylan started to giggle, confusing Matt, "What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing," Dylan replied, as he touched Matt's under arm with the popsicle stick, but he backed up from it as soon as it came into contact with him. "What is that?"  

 Dylan snickered and started to laugh uncontrollably, "Nothing!" He said, putting the stick back in the cup and siring the stuff again.

 "No Dylan, what is that!" 

 "Nothing, it's lotion," He joked, "Relax."

 "Dylan, lotion doesn't burn. What is it. You're starting to scare me."

 Dylan chuckled some more, barely being able to catch his breath, "It's wax," 

 "What!?!?" Matt screamed, struggling to get away from Dylan.

 "Sorry to blue balls ya" He chuckled, "Now hold still, or else you're gonna get hurt,"

 "No! That shit hurts right?!?!"

 "No it doesn't." I said confidently, "I promise."

 Matt finally agreed, and Dylan started putting on the wax and Matt winced at how hot it was. "Okay, now what do you do?" He asked, but he was left with on reply. Sudden pain went through his body, as Dylan ripped off the hardened wax. 

 "YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!" He screamed, making Dylan roll over in laughter. 

 "Watch your mouth," Was all he said before putting more on the same arm.

 "Why are you doing this to me?" 

 "Because you're fuckin' hairy, and it needs to be dealt with," 

 "So why aren't you getting waxed?!?!" 

 "Cause I'm not the girl in this relationship," He giggled, before he ripped off the wax. "Gees. You're gonna have to start shaving. This is gross." 

 "Then why can't I just shave the rest?" 

 "Cause cause this is fun," He giggled, then started on the other arm. 

 "I'm gonna kill you when you untie me," He threatened.  

 "I bet you will," 

 After a few more minutes, they had finished and Dylan took off Matt's blind fold. "Look, I have all your little hair strips," He giggled, picking up one and putting it in front of Matt's face, making his turn his head in disgust.

 "Please untie me," He said softly. Dylan did and Matt rubbed his wrists. When he looked up, he saw that Dylan was standing up, prepared if Matt was going to do anything. "You mother fucker!" He yelled, making his boyfriend race down the hall and start a chase that would last for God knows how long.

 A/N- This is so fucking weird, I'm sorry.