Alone... (Valentines Day thing)

Jay's POV-

 I dropped another bottle on the floor of my living room. My vision went blurry as I looked at the clock. Partly because of the buzz, and partly because I would be spending another Valentines Day alone. Its was 11:30, and completely silent, except for the t.v playing some random movie. 

 A sound comes from my pocket, and after a few seconds I realized it was my phone. I pulled it out and saw a notification that read, you have a new massage, from Instagram. I sighed and swiped in across the screen. Once it opened I saw a username that I recognized. Aaron's...

 He was the last person I want to talk to right now. Or... ever... Him and I were bitter ex's, and I wasn't in any kind of mode to deal with his bullshit conversation. 

 But instead of trying to "roast me" he just said a simple "Hey" In doing so, his profile picture was shown. It was different, and I curiously clicked his profile and was in a mixture of shock, and embarrassment. 

 It was an old picture of me and him when we were still dating. I was kissing his cheek, and someone edited it so there were hearts above our heads.

 I clicked back into the conversation and surprisingly stayed calm and typed back.

 "Did you change your picture?" 

 "Yeah this morning. Why, you like it?" 

"Were not dating anymore. Could you change it?"  

 "No. Your cute :)"

 "And your drunk."

 "Could I come over? I miss you." 

 "No thanks."

 "... I'm coming over :)"

 Well that's just fucking great. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels, before walking into my room and falling asleep. Hoping he'll just go away when he gets here. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 I woke up, and saw someones arm around my waist. I looked back and saw Aaron, still drunk off his ass, laying against my back with his eyes closed. Once I turned his eyes opened, and he kissed my cheek. 

 "I love you." He whispered. 

 To shocked to do anything, I turned back around and didn't say anything. I had slept off the booze, and was trying to remember what had happened before. 

 After a minute I gave it up and noticed his breath on the back of my neck. I moved his arm away, got up and laid back down on my couch, waiting for him to wake up and yell at me, demanding what happened. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 A/N- IDK if I should make a part two or not ON V Day but i most likely will. And btw this has nothing to do with any of my other stories (Even though it sure as hell looks like it) I just really like this ship for some reason.